Deathly Hallows Trailer Reaction

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
September 23, 2010, 05:47 AM

You can watch and listen to PotterCast discussing the full Deathly Hallows trailer at this link or just below!

Here are the trailer links for you again!

Right HERE in our Video Galleries.

Full download links from WB:

WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Brookie_002_thumb

this is the best trailer yet if not the best HP trailer ever. I cannot wait for this movie. too bad we still have to wait about two months. sigh, I’ll just have to watch every other harry potter movie while I’m waiting.lol! yeah I probably will cuz since it’ll be october soon they’ll hae halloween movis on tv and HP is one.plus I can always skim through the books,read/write a little fanfiction, and possibly watch way too many HP youtube vids as well. but… who knows.;)
either way can’t wait for DH throwing a party with my bff the day before we see it.it’ll be filled with HP.they’ll be:fanfic readings,normal books reading, movie watching,wizard rock listening, who knows wat else.

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on September 23, 2010, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

this is the best hp trailer ever

Posted by hermy on September 23, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

this is the best hp trailer ever

Posted by hermy on September 23, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I just wish the series wouldn’t end…………..

Loth_cover_thumb

It was awesome! Read my blog post about the new Deathly Hallows trailer at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com.

Posted by PhoenixWeasley on September 24, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

That was an awesome trailer. (Then again, they’re usually pretty great.) The 7 Potters scene is going to be epic, and I’m really looking forward to all the scenes in the Ministry. As for my favorite part of the new trailer? Hmm… as dorky as this will sound, it’s the end bit where Voldie conjures the title. I’ve watched that part itself a few dozen times. :-p

Posted by Justin the Mighty on September 24, 2010, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

It looks very,very intense – especially the scenes at the Ministry and the disruption of Bill and Fleur’s wedding celebrations. The scene with Voldemort talking to his Death Eaters at the table with Nagini sliding alongside it is almost exactly as I picture it in my head, the same goes for Dumbledore’s body inside the tomb. I haven’t been a great fan of Yates’ directions so far but I am almost certain now that he got it right this time around. I am also very glad that the film is being split – I don’t think I could deal with it all in one go, there is so much happening in that story. Whenever get a glimpse of Snape I am close to tears – I can’t help thinking “You are going to die (too) soon …” I don’t think I will be able to watch through the whole second part – I don’t want to see him leaving us … I really hope the death scene is short and that they really bring out that he finally found some peace in the last second of his life by looking into Harry’s eyes….

Posted by siena on September 24, 2010, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Picture_11_thumb

I just can’t stop whatching it, I love it :D

Posted by MissAvifors on September 24, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Picture_11_thumb

Harry and Hermione in the graveyard…it’s going to be impossible fot me not to cry in that part

Posted by MissAvifors on September 24, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

So good to see Dobby again. WOnder if Peeves will make appearance in last movie?

Posted by taoist1 on September 24, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_thumb

Can’t wait for Deathly Hallows!!!!!!!

Posted by Harryhorcruxdestroyer on September 24, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

WONDERFUL TRAILER, Thanks !ยง!

Posted by HogwartsHP on September 24, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I just want to fast forward to November 19!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on September 25, 2010, 06:18 AM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

cool :D

Posted by athena lupin on September 25, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator

This is INCREDIBLE, oh my god

Posted by andarocketship on September 25, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry -- oh, Harry -- I tried to tell you at b-breakfast, but I c-[i]couldn't[/i] say it in front of Percy -- it was [i]me[/i], Harry -- but I -- s-swear I d-didn't mean to -- R-Riddle made me, he t-took me over -- and -- [i]how[/i] did you kill that --