Deathly Hallows Trailer Reaction

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
September 23, 2010, 05:47 AM

You can watch and listen to PotterCast discussing the full Deathly Hallows trailer at this link or just below!

Here are the trailer links for you again!

Right HERE in our Video Galleries.

Full download links from WB:

WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

This is AMAZING, I can’t believe it. I’m even more excited than I was before.

Posted by andarocketship on September 25, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so stoked off this trailer

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 25, 2010, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Death_eater_snape_thumb

WOW just now saw this and its making me wanna see the movie a 1000Xs more!! Can november not get hereany sooner! Ah it’s gonna be great!

Posted by Snarky Snape on September 26, 2010, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Hermione_96

FINALLY!!!! I’ve been waiting for this for forever. It was overall very awesome but kinda disappointing at the same time, but still very, very amazing !!!

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on September 28, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_pigwidgeon__thumb

hmmm i’m quite excited for the movies, but then if it ends i’d be quite depressed. just like how i felt after finishing book 7, or whenever i finish story type video games..

but i love the trailer, and i’m sure the movie is going to be bada**!!

Posted by pigwey on September 29, 2010, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Rukia_thumb

That trailer was awesome!!! It looks like a lot of details from the book are in there!

Posted by KuchikiHuda on September 29, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hermioneavatar_thumb

O.M.G.

Posted by angelcat59 on September 30, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Ik_thumb

Just Fantastic!

Posted by Charissa Del on October 04, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter____thumb

the trailer was beyond amazing! what ron said completely ripped my heart right of my chest… the movies gonna be intensee

Posted by qtxxangel47 on October 05, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator

This is going to be completely AWESOME! It’s funny, too, how all of the characters seem to be better looking after their 7 or 8 some years together… I can’t WAIT to see the movie, although I really hope I don’t tear up (SPOILER ALERT for noobs who haven’t read the 7th yet) when Hedwig and Dobby die!

Posted by EvilEmeric on October 17, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator

the trailer was EPIC! cant wait! simply cant!

Posted by hpneverfades on October 18, 2010, 09:08 AM report to moderator
62535_1485868784793_1176112250_31169365_5493873_n_thumb

it’s so awesome!..i really can’t wait for the movie!.. :D

Posted by Hermiedlyn Granjoy on October 18, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator

can’t wait for the movie 15 days!!!!

Posted by Fawkes1991ROAR on November 03, 2010, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

glad the film lived up to the trailer (which was epic) unlike so many other films

Posted by olliered on November 27, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Tangled005_thumb

I’m still in awe over the trailer! I hope the second one is good too!

Posted by KarolineH on March 25, 2011, 12:39 AM report to moderator

"You know, I don't think purple's really my color," she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. "D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?"