Tickets on Sale for There With Care "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Pre-Release Screenings

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
September 28, 2010, 08:02 PM

Colorado based non-profit organisation There With Care is hosting a number of pre-release screenings for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." The screenings will take place at Century Cinema, 29th Street, Boulder on the 17th of November and at United Artist Theatre Colorado Centre, Denver on the 18th of November. Both screenings cost $40 and begin at 4.30pm; the ticket price includes general admission to a 2D screening of the film, popcorn, soda and an introduction by Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan).

The non-profit - which works to support families and children facing critical illness across Colorado - is also holding "Wizard's Holiday Parties" in both Denver and Boulder on the 20th and 21st of November respectively, at 6pm.

The Party and Screening Ticket costs $150 and includes a general admission to a 2D screening, popcorn, soda and attendance to a party with Devon Murray and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). The $250 Wizard Package includes VIP Admission to a 2D screening and to attend the party, reserved theatre seating, popcorn, soda, gift bag and entry to an exclusive Pre-Party Champagne Reception with Felton and Murray.

Find more information about this event here on the There With Care website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Nice of Devon Murray and Tom Felton to get behind this effort. I would love to see pre-release DH events used to raise funds for all sorts of charitable not-for-profits, most of which have been facing really lean times in the current economy. Kudos to all involved!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 28, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Oh and by the way, I am trying to set a good example by not yelling, “First!”

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 28, 2010, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Wish I lived in Colorado… sigh What a great cause, and how awesome that Tom Felton and Devon Murray are giving their time and presence to promote it. HP actors are the best ever!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on September 28, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAT! ugh I wish this would happen in Chicago, but sadly it isn’t. hmmm I wonder how much flights to Colorado are this time of the year?

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on September 28, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
10616808_1477362059189709_1004033985_n_thumb

Oh, wow. That’s such a great cause and with a great gift back at yourself… Only if this wasn’t on a school day and only if my family could afford it, then yes I might’ve been able to go. But, I’m happy that I can probably still watch it on the 21st. :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on September 28, 2010, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

aww i wish this happened in vancouver!

Posted by potterprab on September 28, 2010, 08:33 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

I WISHED I LIVED IN COLORADO!!!!!! i live in chicago :(

Posted by Sohumdore on September 28, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

What a great cause, wish I could attend…
Its nice of Tom and Devon to help out :)
Sounds great and hope they raise lots of money and have fun :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 28, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!!! Sounds great, fun, great, amazing, fun, great….

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 28, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dang son colorado is still too far but what a great fundraiser

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 28, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

I wish I could go. :(

Posted by SlyBones on September 28, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

tempting…but too far from LA on an empty wallet…

Posted by abandonedboyjon on September 28, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

woh whats up with 2 chicaggo peeps on one page… ILLINI!

0322091528_thumb

I wonder how fast those tickets will go?

Posted by taoist1 on September 28, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Sounds like a great idea for a great cause. I bet everyone who goes will have an amazing night! Hopefully they’ll be some sort of event where i live, but i seriously doubt it. O well, midnight showing at my local cinema with me dressed as Hermione and my mum dressed as Professor Sprout here we come! :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 28, 2010, 11:44 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Mr. Weasley was slumped in a kitchen chair with his glasses off and his eyes closed. He was a thin man, going bald, but the little hair he had was as red as any of his children's. He was wearing long green robes, which were dusty and travel-worn.