First Preview Clip of Oprah Interview with J. K. Rowling Online

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 29, 2010, 06:25 PM

The Oprah Show YouTube channel has been updated with this 41 second video teaser from Friday's interview with Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling.  In the teaser, topics such as Ms. Rowling's quick rise to fame, her depression, and day-to-day life are touched on.

If you are able to capture any additional previews or commercials showcasing the interview, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com.  Any readers who are able to capture the video are also encouraged to email!

To see when The Oprah Winfrey Show airs in your area, please click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Woo I love a Jo interview. Please don’t be the same old same old tried and tested questions. Really looking forward to this, Jo interviews are what being a HP fan are all about (Still can’t stand Oprah though)

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 29, 2010, 07:09 PM report to moderator

I am very excited about this interview!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on September 29, 2010, 07:10 PM report to moderator

THIS IS MY “I CAN’T WAIT FACE” … 0_0 !!!

Posted by emdash84 on September 29, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Cool.

Posted by SlyBones on September 29, 2010, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Marauders_thumb

Ahhhhh can’t wait! :)

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on September 29, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Wow…I’m about to make myself cry just being excited for how amazing an interview this is going to be!!!

Posted by eiVega on September 29, 2010, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

sweet, i can’t wait to see this. im dvr’ing this for sure! :D

Posted by hermy007 on September 29, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

I agree that I’m quite nervous Oprah won’t ask anything interesting. I realize she’s not the sort of Harry Potter fan we are and won’t be asking stuff we would ask, but I pray she took her time with Jo to make a very good interview that stands out among the many others Jo has given.

Posted by Finny on September 29, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator

I’m really upset because I’ve got a driving lesson and can’t see it. I’ve tried to get a videotape for it but I’m not sure anyone in my family can remember how to use a VCR (I certainly can’t. Oh dear.) So… if anyone is able to get it onto Youtube I will give you a Youtube thumbs-up and probably jump up and down a bit. I want to see my favorite author on Oprah!

Posted by Libby on September 29, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

This is so exciting!!!

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This will be so exciting!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 29, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see how it turns out. We’ve seen our share of interviews where they ask the same old tired question and others where you just want to shoot the host for asking such dumb questions. I don’t watch Oprah but it seems that she’s good at what she does (or else she wouldn’t be on this long) so I’m hoping it’ll be a good show.

Posted by Ratorr on September 29, 2010, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

forgot i have to actually watch oprah

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 29, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator

@ratorr2 — I know! If anyone says “so… d’you think you’ll write any more Harry Potter books?” there will be much headdesking in order.

Posted by Libby on September 29, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR OMR!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by JK.jr. on September 29, 2010, 09:00 PM report to moderator

There was no benign smile upon Dumbledore's face, no twinkle in the eyes behind the spectacles. There was cold fury in every line of the ancient face; a sense of power radiated from Dumbledore as though he were giving off burning heat.