Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 73 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 07, 2010, 06:10 PM

There are now only 73 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Why does my room have to be cleaned out? Harry and I are fine with it the way it is!"
"We are holding your brother's wedding here in a few days' time, young man --"
"And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously.
     - Ron Weasley and Mrs. Weasley
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Ghoul in Pajamas"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

The-weasley-family-harry-potter-9137817-1024-576_thumb

Wow 73 days!!! I have a countdown for HP 7 part 1 in my locker at school:)

Ron is one of my favorite characters. Him and his smart coments:)

Posted by weasleygirl97 on September 07, 2010, 06:37 PM report to moderator

Wow I love that line it made me laugh I love Ron! He’s so smart mouthed but he’s awesome all the same

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 07, 2010, 06:55 PM report to moderator

i also have a coundown in my locker!! x]

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on September 07, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i should make a count down in my locker to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the idea
i can’t wait for the next harry potter movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by athena lupin on September 07, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Lol I remember reading that, i love that quote.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on September 07, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

HOLY FREAKIN GOD IT’S SO CLOSE!!<3

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on September 07, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

I too need to make a countdown in my locker, and for my room, and the kitchen and every other room of the house!!! =P Love that quote, I giggle everytime I read it. =] 73 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on September 07, 2010, 08:12 PM report to moderator

Halloween is approahing and i wanted to go as a hogwart student. In the WWoHP park where do the employees get their costumes and such? Are they different then the people who made the uniforms from the movies?
The sweaters, scarves, ties, and sweaters.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 07, 2010, 08:13 PM report to moderator

A nice bit of levity before it all broke loose!

Posted by Dawna on September 07, 2010, 09:27 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Love Ron, i’m really hoping the mobile library joke is the film, that bit really made me laugh out loud!
I love how Jo manages to fit comedy into the tensest moments in the books. It makes them even more funny because you’re not expecting it.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 07, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Well we need to have a bit of fun before all that serious tuff

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 07, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

I love ron!!!!

Posted by l-u-n-a on September 07, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

reason #45 why i love ron: he’s such a smart mouth. ;-)

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on September 07, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

yeah i never get it when my mother does that to me either

Posted by MJB™ on September 08, 2010, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Lovely comments on the post.
Now to the lines from DH i enjoyed reading that stuff

Posted by blackhair on September 08, 2010, 12:59 AM report to moderator

"Can't we kidnap Mrs. Norris?" Ron suggested on Monday lunchtime as he lay flat on his back in the middle of their Charms classroom, having just been Stunned and reawoken by Harry for the fifth time in a row. "Let's stun her for a bit. Or you could use Do