Truely Remembering Severus Snape - Leakypedia Page of the Day

Books
Posted by: John
January 10, 2011, 05:58 PM

In honor of his recent birthday, I think some attention to Snape's Leakypedia page is in order. While there is some info there already, it's not the bravest page we ever knew. Now pretend that joke made sense, and if you want 75 points for helping out, go fill out further the Leakypedia page for Snape!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Chibi__draco_malfoy_by_savvysleeves_thumb

i <3 snape!!!

Posted by Draco Malfoy Lover on January 11, 2011, 10:11 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i added stuff but i did not get the 75 points. :(

Posted by athena lupin on January 11, 2011, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Missing_you____by_luquidkiss_thumb

Something about AVPM!Snape needs to be added to the pop culture section.

Posted by Evealle on January 11, 2011, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Snape needs a REALLY big page!

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on January 12, 2011, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great! This page is gonna be awesome :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on January 12, 2011, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW I certainly think that Professor Severus Snape deserves a very big page!!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 12, 2011, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

I agree, just made an account so I could add some stuff. I think he needs a picture though!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on January 12, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

I tried to add a quote: “Fighting the Dark Arts is like fighting a many headed monster.”) but the system wouldn’t let me do it. The system said that I don’t have a Leaky account ):

Posted by siena on January 13, 2011, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Leakyavatar_200c_thumb

Siena, a Leakypedia account is separate from your Leaky account. You have to create a new account in order to edit Leakypedia pages. You can use the same username there as your Leaky username, or pick something entirely different.

Posted by ss19 on January 13, 2011, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

Thank you, ss19, for that information. I now managed to create an account – unfortunately, my quote went to the wrong place – it went to “References” instead of “Quotes”. I am soo sorry – I feel like Neville when completing the Shrinking Solution in Potions …HELP ME ..!

Posted by siena on January 13, 2011, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Leakyavatar_200c_thumb

Don’t worry, siena, I’ve moved your quote to the right place. It looks like you clicked on the wrong ‘edit’ button. It should be the one above the section you’re trying to edit, not the one below.

Posted by ss19 on January 13, 2011, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

Thank you, ss19. I am sorry, Professor Snape, but I am one of those dreaded dunderheads you detested so much. It must be quite irksome for you to be lovingly remembered by one of those ….

Posted by siena on January 15, 2011, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Sexy? Okay, I might be able to see how some people think that, despite the yellow teeth, the greasy hair, and the perpetual snarl. Soulless? Not at all! I think the word would be – bitter. Spiteful, definitely, but never soulless. If anything, Snape’s grieving soul was what actually made him appear ‘soulless’ – from Harry’s adolescent and biased point of view.

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I agree with @#1 Witch ROAR!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator

"Not this brave at night, are you?" sneered Dudley.[br]"This [i]is[/i] night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014