Neville Longbottom Featured in New Photo from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 17, 2011, 12:27 PM

At the request of WB, this image has been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_potter_70_thumb

Goodness! He looks like he has gone through so much!! Oh I hope time passes quickly so we get to see the 2nd film!! Oh, and hopefully more pictures will be released!! :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on January 18, 2011, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh wow he looks so disheveled.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 18, 2011, 09:12 AM report to moderator

Casting Matt Lewis was such a great choice. He’s perfect for the role, and I’m so looking forward to seeing Neville’s finest hour during DH2.

Posted by filmalicia on January 18, 2011, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Aww i wish they didn’t remove it.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on January 18, 2011, 08:53 PM report to moderator

no I’m happy they removed it actually. I won’t need to keep away from spoilers!

Posted by radishraven...WBM on January 19, 2011, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

Valeria -Johanna – another thanks to you for posting the link !! Benedikt Clarke certainly looks the part, so does Ellie Darcey-Alden as Lily !! I am only concerned about the comment that it is yet uncertain how long their scene will be – I really do hope it will be long enough to do Snape’s story justice.

Posted by siena on January 19, 2011, 07:09 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I didnt even notice that the photo embodies Neville! Well done for the more mature-looking and handsome Neville. Okay, I’m loving the look!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:44 AM report to moderator

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody