How many magical objects can you name?

Books
Posted by: John
January 20, 2011, 06:26 PM

Something new today for Leakypedia Page of the day, How many magical objects can you name and define? Our Magical Objects page seems to currently only contain Horcruxes.. (gross.)

Everyone who contributed good info to this page (on the Leakypedia!) will receive 15 points for every defined magical object on this page from now until Friday. So if there, for example, are 20 objects listed, everyone receives 300 points! You with me? Knock it out!

Update: Totally cool to add some to the comments on this news post, but copy them to the Leakypedia for points!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Ron_and_hermione_thumb

hope some of those hadn’t been mentioned already x)

Posted by timtimloveslupinandron on January 23, 2011, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I feel like there is just not enough discussion about the stone! That is definitely something us fans should be pondering and questioning more. Didn’t Harry leave the stone in the forbidden forest at the very end? I feel as though that leaves an open door for the future. I mean, couldn’t someone find it? Is it just something useless now, or would it still hold dark magic that shouldn’t be tampered with?

Posted by Smitch on January 23, 2011, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Chibi__draco_malfoy_by_savvysleeves_thumb

bludger, revealer, and invisibility cloak

Posted by Draco Malfoy Lover on January 24, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

I think you were supposed to post it on the website :) And i still haven’t gotten my points for this one and a couple of the previous ones, just wondering :)

Posted by Sohumdore on January 25, 2011, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

@Sohumdore I think perhaps they’re waiting to give out bulk points at once, perhaps. They did that a little while back, I think.

Posted by nellythemarrow on January 26, 2011, 12:08 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Is the Marauder’s Map considered to be a magical object? because I really think it is a magical object…

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:35 AM report to moderator

You know, you guys, that it has to be ON the LEAKYPEDIA page, right? Just saying, lOl. And I tried it, but I didn’t get any points. );

Posted by . on May 06, 2011, 01:12 AM report to moderator

"Let me through, please," came Percy's voice, and he came bustling importantly through the crowd. "What's the holdup here? You can't all have forgotten the password -- excuse me, I'm Head Boy --"