"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD to be Released April 11, Special Features Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
January 22, 2011, 08:12 PM

The BBFC has come out with the release date of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD, which will be April 11th, as well as the special features that will be on the DVD:

Deleted Scenes

The Return of Griphook

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_2315_face0_thumb

YES, Harry and Dudley!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on January 23, 2011, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Hp7_poster_thumb

I had all 6 movie that had come out on my dvr! But just last weekend, when I felt like watching HBP there were only GOF and OOP and the rest were gone! I was so mad I couldn’t even watch the movie. So now I’m buying the dvds. Haha just a weird experience I wanted to share.

Posted by PatilTwin101 on January 23, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Hp7_poster_thumb

Posted by PatilTwin101 on January 23, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Accio dvd! I am so glad – it comes out 3 days before I leave for England – then i can watch it!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on January 23, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

nice! I love HP dvds. the most amazing collection of all times!

Posted by Matea on January 23, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

I will be glad when it’s released; to see the deleted scenes and other features. It’s still so long away!

Posted by Butterfly Boy on January 23, 2011, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so can’t wait ….but last week it was coming out in March …what happned ? but what ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have it !!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on January 23, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Great! Gotta love those special features! I’ll probably wait until it come sout on Ultimate Edition.

Posted by sirius33 on January 23, 2011, 01:59 PM report to moderator

screams excitedly YESSSSS!!!!! I am soooo going to get it! XD
“On the green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver, and James” squeals like a fangirl Can’t wait!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on January 23, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

YAY! Can’t wait! I’m glad to see in the deleted scenes that there will be more with the Dursleys. I was a little disappointed that part was so short in the movie…I understand, but still missed seeing it.

Posted by Lillylove on January 23, 2011, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

Great, not only is it early enough to be a birthday present for me, but I can watch it several times before Part II is released.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on January 23, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 23, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Definitely going to pick this up, although it wasn’t my favorite, I have to watch them all before the final film.

Posted by Liderc on January 23, 2011, 03:04 PM report to moderator
881_thumb

Yayy!!Can’t wait to watch it 50 million more timesss:)

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on January 23, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator

It’s time for a “Director’s Cut” version where ALL the deleted scenes can be viewed with the movie. I really hate having to go to a separate section to see them and then with only short segments, it’s very annoying.

Posted by harryalmostlegal on January 23, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Asleep, yeah, right," said Fred in an undertone, after Hermione bade them good night and they were climbing to the next floor. "If Ginny's not lying awake waiting for Hermione to tell her everything they said downstairs, then I'm a flobberworm..."