New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Images Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
January 27, 2011, 09:12 PM

We have a few new images from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," one of which is a still from the movie featuring a frightened looking Trio. The other images we have are two promotional shots of Hermione with The Tales of Beedle the Bard which can be seen in our Image Galleries here and here, and one of Ron which can be seen here. Enjoy!

Many thanks to both Oculmencia and SnitchSeeker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Happy_thumb

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited about DH part 2. :DDDDD

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on January 28, 2011, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

These are awesome!

Posted by eccentricalice on January 28, 2011, 05:56 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awww Hermoine is looking cute and Ron was spectacular

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 28, 2011, 06:29 AM report to moderator
Harryjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj_thumb

THESE THING MAKING ME IMPATIENCE FOR DEATHLY HALLOW

Posted by SEHAL on January 28, 2011, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

AWESOME Pictures!!!! I can not wait to see the 2nd Half of Deathly Hallows!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 28, 2011, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

BTW Does anyone know whether this striking poster is authorised, or fan art? It’s found here and in other places: http://www.amazon.co.uk/POTTER-DEATHLY-HALLOWS-REPRODUCTION-POSTER/dp/B004C8VF96/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1296218315&sr=8-6

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 28, 2011, 07:49 AM report to moderator
122_thumb

Great pics

Posted by Mamma Mia on January 28, 2011, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

@Caleria-Johanna, Thats fan made I believe. I dont thing anything for part 2 is out this early. I saw a really cool part 1 poster I was going to get, but it was fan made so I didnt get it. :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on January 28, 2011, 09:45 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

It’s gonna be GREAT:) can’t wait for part 2

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on January 28, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/damienuk/3b71647a.jpg – I’m surprised this picture of Neville was left out ;)

Posted by SOOPRcow on January 28, 2011, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

SOOPRcow, they already showed that one in an earlier post

Posted by aval on January 28, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Maura_s_epic_abstract_inverted_art

:)))))))))))))) yay :) I saw it, and im like I MUST CLICK IT NOW. :)

Posted by mistypaws5 on January 28, 2011, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

i think this is after fred dies cause ron looks angry

Posted by Emmaria on January 28, 2011, 02:19 PM report to moderator

Love love love <3

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on January 28, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ahhhhh! Looks so good! I wonder what they are doing in that pic!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 28, 2011, 04:39 PM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T