New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Images Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
January 27, 2011, 09:12 PM

We have a few new images from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," one of which is a still from the movie featuring a frightened looking Trio. The other images we have are two promotional shots of Hermione with The Tales of Beedle the Bard which can be seen in our Image Galleries here and here, and one of Ron which can be seen here. Enjoy!

Many thanks to both Oculmencia and SnitchSeeker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

For_the_greater_good_thumb

I wonder what they’re looking at in the pic? I CAN"T WAIT FOR DH part 2 TO COME OUT!!!!

Posted by PeverellForever on January 28, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator

Cn’t wait for the final one!

Posted by daldula on January 29, 2011, 05:08 AM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

That’s so cool! I simply can’t wait for Part II!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on January 29, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione_thumb

Emma Watson is so fudging pretty it’s depressing haha :P

Posted by timtimloveslupinandron on January 29, 2011, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione_thumb

And… I can’t wait for part 2 OF COURSE :)

Posted by timtimloveslupinandron on January 29, 2011, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Makes me wish July would get here that much sooner!!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 29, 2011, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Dsc04252_thumb

I like how this picture goes from relaxed to concerned to terrified… Can’t wait for it to come out!

Posted by rizzijl on January 30, 2011, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I thought they looked worried and puzzled, and Ron looks grumpy. The pictures in the Leaky Gallery are very cool!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 30, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Morticia-and-gomez-addams_thumb

Awesome. I can’t wait.

Posted by SecretlyAWizard on January 30, 2011, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

wow. I am so excited! Ron looks really determined.

Posted by Cat de la Creme on January 30, 2011, 11:43 PM report to moderator

Hehehe I’m pretty sure I love Ron in this. Harry and Hermione look on the verge of tears with fear and Ron’s just like, “I think I’ll just go and have some pudding,” or something. Anywhoo, CANT WAIT! :D

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on February 02, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

OMG I love these!! The ones of Hermione are so great! I hope we get more Part 2 stuff soon. And Leaky, its time to set up the count down! Only five months to go!

Posted by LunaLuver on February 02, 2011, 10:30 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Photos are very believable. Cant wait to watch the 2nd installment of DH!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:20 AM report to moderator

"Dobby has traveled the country for two whole years, sir, trying to find work!" Dobby squeaked. "But Dobby hasn't found work, sir, because Dobby wants paying now!"[br]The house-elves all around the kitchen... all looked away at these words, as though Dobb

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014