Fun Friday: Harry Potterscopes For All

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 28, 2011, 02:01 PM

Confused as to which astrological sign represents your birthday?  Fear not, Harry Potterscopes are here.  Thanks to Roflrazzi, we now know which Harry Potter character represents your birthday.  Check out below to see where you fall in the celestial calendar of Harry Potter.  I'm a Ginny, which one are you?

Which Great Witch Or Wizard Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

RON WEASLEY.
HEEEELL YEAH

Posted by andarocketship on January 28, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator

yes!! i got RON!!! i absolutely LOVE him. <3 × 1,000,000. i wish i could have his personality. he always lightens the mood, but also has his moments. :)

Posted by Ogg_the_Groundskeeper on January 28, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator

I’m Bellatrix- this can’t be right, she’s one of the characters that I hate the most. o.O

Posted by the_amazing_bean on January 28, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Harryhedwig_1__thumb

Yay!! Im Sirius Black! my favorite!

Posted by Valeria Isabel on January 28, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

Haha I’m Luna Lovegood.. It works perfectly bc April is usually when Easter is and Spring so it works well with her!! I’m also delighted that my Fiance’s is Hermione ha that just makes me laugh out loud!

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on January 28, 2011, 11:29 PM report to moderator
002_thumb

i’m malfoy
strange.
i’m a terrible liar/schemer/evil person

Posted by Iris Lily™ on January 29, 2011, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Yayyyyy I’m the boy who lived.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 29, 2011, 05:19 AM report to moderator

I’m Severus!

Posted by Lisa96 (ROAR) on January 29, 2011, 05:25 AM report to moderator

Hermoine! :-D

But I do wonder how this works, since it doesn’t even corresponds with the characters birthdays.

For example, Hermoine would be a Sirius, Snape would be a Voldie and Harry would be a Snape!

Posted by Shana on January 29, 2011, 05:34 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

I’m Sirius black:)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on January 29, 2011, 05:38 AM report to moderator

LUNA XD

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on January 29, 2011, 10:21 AM report to moderator

Yes! I’m Voldemort! :)

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on January 29, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

I GOT DRACO!!! Woot!

Posted by JK.jr. on January 29, 2011, 11:34 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

i got voldy but is this cart right with all the dates and stuff??

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on January 29, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Meet_linus_big_1__thumb

Voldemort! LOOL

Posted by green*nimbus [dragongalleon14] on January 29, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator

He imagined himself explaining that he couldn't do the task... He could almost hear Fleur Delacour saying [i]"I knew it... 'e is too young, 'e is only a little boy."[/i] He saw Malfoy flashing his [i]POTTER STINKS[/i] badge at the front of the crowd, saw