Vote for the Blu-Ray Cover of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on Facebook

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 28, 2011, 04:21 PM

Warner Bros. is giving its Harry Potter UK Facebook fans the chance to vote for the Blu-ray cover of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."

In a new video on the page, actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) presents the two options and explains how to vote.

The two options both feature the same image of the trio being chased through the forest, but in different positions. Fans will most likely recognize this image from Part 1's theatrical poster.

In order to place your vote, "Like" the official Harry Potter UK Facebook page and click on the "Blu-ray Poll" tab. Voting ends at midnight GMT on January 30th.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the UK on April 11th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

the 2nd one was good.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 29, 2011, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Emma-watson-as-hermione-granger-in-harry-potter_thumb

I don’t like them both… luckely im not buying the blue ray version… But i miss it that they look at the camera… option 1 is too close together and option to … ron is too far away….

Posted by jelleqwerty on January 29, 2011, 08:34 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I love love LOVE the second one!!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 29, 2011, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

stupid no facebook D:

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on January 29, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator
London_thumb

i like the second one better

Posted by MillieRose on January 29, 2011, 10:51 AM report to moderator

I tried to vote but they want access to all my personal information and friends on facebook and that is out of the question so my vote did not go through. That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted by hewy on January 29, 2011, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

cool , I want the dvd now

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on January 29, 2011, 02:57 PM report to moderator
The_magic_isnt_truly_gone_thumb

the 2nd one is better its less weird and captures the way the movie is, how they are running and moving all the time <3

Posted by I am totally awesome on January 29, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome ! I would like the dvd now please?

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 30, 2011, 04:25 AM report to moderator

I like option 2 best and I also like that they have finally changed the pose of the trio!

Posted by S.K.M(ROAR!) on January 30, 2011, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Tom_felton_png_version_thumb

I have been thinking the same thing John_toner! The picture of the trio flying out of Bellatrixs’ vault on a mountain of burning treasures is a brilliant cover art and if they did this with the actors it would be just perfect! I do not like either of the covers for the Blu-ray but I hope the DVD cover will be somethin totally new… ! I mean, they are struggling to make the Deathly Hallows movie so EPIC but this cover is like a road movie, and not very epic at all! It makes me so irritated… frankly I was not happy with the DVD cover of either the 5th or 6th film either… they make the artwork too simple and why the heck are they always waving their wands?!?! Is that all they can do??

Posted by Aleks on January 31, 2011, 03:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Aw, I wish we in the US could do this.

Posted by LunaLuver on February 02, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Oh No, I’m 5 days late, didnt get the chance to vote. :(

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:22 AM report to moderator

Aleks – I completely agree. The cover for HBP especially was just awful. Daniel Radcliffe just looked strange, and why the ugly city backdrop? I mean, it only featured in the opening of the film. I’ve always thought they should have made the covers be those of the books but with the actors. It would have been perfect.

Posted by johnmtoner on February 05, 2011, 11:27 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Rita Skeeter raised one heavily penciled eyebrow.[br]"Come now, Harry, there's no need to be scared of getting into trouble. We all know you shouldn't really have entered at all. But don't worry about that. Our readers love a rebel."