Happy Birthday, Severus Snape

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
January 09, 2011, 06:53 PM

The calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's webstie has been updated for January 9th to make the birthdate of Severus Snape.  Please join us at Leaky in wishing the bravest man Harry Potter ever knew a great day.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Voly_thumb

happy b day snape love you lots

Posted by voldemort07 on January 09, 2011, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Leakyavatar_200c_thumb

Happy birthday to Professor Snape, my favorite character of all of literature (that I’ve read so far)!

(Sorry if I’m triple-posting. I’ve tried posting twice so far but I’ve waited over an hour already and those posts are still not showing, and I don’t want to risk not putting in a birthday wish for him.)

Posted by ss19 on January 09, 2011, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Happy birthday, Severus! Thank you for all that you sacrificed for the greater good.

Posted by RavenclawDancer on January 09, 2011, 09:55 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Snape! The man we love to hate!

Posted by smaddiebird on January 09, 2011, 10:09 PM report to moderator
36937_136510966366488_100000227551161_401028_5130244_n_thumb

Happy birthday, Snape, you fictional character, you! I know you must’ve survived that snake JK threw at you. You’re way smarter than that. I bet you started a life as a dairy farmer in Wisconsin or something. Get away from the fame, you know? Anywho, I hope your day is full of great joy!

Posted by ecbaker on January 09, 2011, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

Happy Birthday, Snape!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on January 09, 2011, 10:51 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday big “S” you did a great job in helping Harry and the whole WW to get rid of Voldemort. RIP

Posted by Eva Hedwig on January 10, 2011, 12:02 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Snape

Posted by KiwiBrian on January 10, 2011, 03:04 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Happy Birthday, Severus Snape

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 10, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

I hope you’ve found yourself some peace above there in heaven, Severus Snape – though I truly wish you were still around us; snarling, spitting and sneering silkily ever after … I have still not come to terms with your untimely departure, and probably never will.

Posted by siena on January 10, 2011, 06:19 AM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Happy birthday to you, Snape, one of my favourite wizards! :D

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on January 10, 2011, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! SEVERUS SNAPE!!!!! I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER AND ALAN RICKMAN PLAYING YOUR PART!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 10, 2011, 07:51 AM report to moderator

Severus Sanpe is definitely one of my favorite HP characters
:))

Posted by daldula on January 10, 2011, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Snape_icons_collage_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVERUS!!! :D

(Sorry I couldn’t post until today… you know, my computer situation and all… ;) Please forgive me, Sev…)

Posted by jhlovesmusic {^HISS^} on January 10, 2011, 08:36 AM report to moderator

Severus Sanpe is definitely one of my favorite HP characters
:))

Posted by daldula on January 10, 2011, 08:39 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Can you [i]believe[/i] our luck?" said Ron miserably, bending down to pick up Scabbers. "Of all the trees we could've hit, we had to get one that hits back."