Warner Bros. Studio Tour -- The Making of Harry Potter Fan Priority Tickets Now Available

Fans
Posted by: Rosi
October 10, 2011, 09:15 AM

Fan Priority Tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London -- The Making of Harry Potter are now available before they go on sale to the general public. To snap up some tickets use the exclusive URL and password which you can find  on the official website at this link and here on the official Facebook page.

Tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter go on general sale to the public from the 13th of October 2011 at the official website.

Ticket prices for the Fan Priority Tickets are as follows:

• Adult (16 years and above) - £28.00
  • The Complete Studio Tour Package (Adult - Save £4.95) - £27.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
  • Child (5 to 15 years) - £21.00
  • The Complete Studio Tour Package (Child - Save £4.95) - £30.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
  • Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) - £83.00
  • Family (1 Adult + 3 Children) - £83.00
  • 4 and Under - £0.00

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_and_dan_orig_thumb

got mine booked! can’t wait!

Posted by GinnyPotter811 on October 10, 2011, 10:08 AM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

Oh my wizard God. I HATE SCHOOL. Being there meant I missed the ticket sales! This sucks… I’m depressed now. I’m properly properly sad.

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on October 10, 2011, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How much is that in Galleons?

Posted by Won_Two on October 10, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m meant to be going for my birthday. Weird… by then I’ll be counted as an adult :O

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 10, 2011, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

Nice, @Won_Two xD

Posted by harrypotter4258 on October 10, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator

Let me repeat what Britney Spears sings: I. WANNA. GO.

Posted by . on October 10, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

going next year , I hope

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on October 10, 2011, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That looks cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 11, 2011, 04:38 AM report to moderator

Boring UK!!! No way!!! It has everything! Including the ‘Making of Harry Potter Studio’ thing. So want to go!!! Shame i live in New Zealand!!!

Posted by oakfrog130 on October 12, 2011, 05:49 PM report to moderator

Just got my booking reservation – great. I hope the queue at the studios isn´t to long, since i have to exchange my booking to at ticket at the studios.

Posted by MortenBby on October 14, 2011, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awwww this is so unfair. I dont live in UK

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 15, 2011, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 17, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator

"You went to the Yule Ball with Padma Patil," said a vague voice...[br]"Yeah, I know I did," [Ron] said...[br]"She didn't enjoy it very much," Luna informed him. "She doesn't think you treated her very well, because you wouldn't dance with her. I don't th

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014