Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran's New Music Video

Grint
Posted by: Mel
October 20, 2011, 09:28 PM

Musician Ed Sheeran has featured Rupert Grint in his newest music video, "Lego House." In the video Grint lip-synches the lyrics to "Lego House," and appears to be a fan who is obsessed with Ed Sheeran. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

For_your_consideration_thumb

As much as i love ron, i didnt see ron, i saw Rupert, and that, i think shows, how good of an actor he is! Love the song, Love Rupert grint! He’s sexy-ass int he :) (Rupert)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on October 21, 2011, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I sent in a link yesterday as soon as the video came out and I don’t seem to have had any recognition. I don’t mind and maybe they found it before I did :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 21, 2011, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

I like to imagine everything Dan and Rupert do from now on, is secretly Harry and Ron as aurors in disguise, hunting the remaining Death Eaters. In this case, he was masquerading as a pop star in order to track down a particularly nasty Death Eater.

Posted by ScottMan on October 21, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

He was actually really good in that! Bravo Rupe!

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 21, 2011, 12:28 PM report to moderator

Brilliant…LOVE. IT. It’s like….Lavender obsessing over Won Won, but not. So fun!

Posted by songbird on October 21, 2011, 02:31 PM report to moderator

Cant believe I was at the gig where part of this music video was filmed! :)

Posted by normem04 on October 21, 2011, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

he is awesome, but needs a shave. xD

Posted by harrypotter4258 on October 21, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator
July15th_thumb

:D I loved it! So cute :) A little weird, but so cute! xD

Posted by VerityDarling on October 21, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_thumb

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It was very different but I loved it. The only thing that was wrong with it is that I saw him as Ron the whole time!

Posted by HermioneGranger2 on October 21, 2011, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

that was weird XD but kinda awesome.

Posted by Matea on October 21, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I saw Ron in that. It was a stalker music video, it should be the other way around, Ed stalking Rupert. Lol it’s a good song.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 21, 2011, 07:56 PM report to moderator

Ha ha! That’s awesome!

Posted by glow_freak on October 22, 2011, 11:29 AM report to moderator

That was so adorable! I really wish it was Rupert singing though! <33

Posted by . on October 22, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator
881_thumb

LOL.
dies laughing.

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on October 22, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Animated_hermione_yule_ball_thumb

That was lovely :) i love Ed Sheeran’s music!

Posted by FutureJKR (Cassia Hart) *ROAR!!* on October 23, 2011, 10:12 AM report to moderator

"If your determination to shut your eyes will carry you as far as this, Cornelius," said Dumbledore, "we have reached a parting of the ways. You must act as you see fit. And I -- I shall act as I see fit."