Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran's New Music Video

Grint
Posted by: Mel
October 20, 2011, 09:28 PM

Musician Ed Sheeran has featured Rupert Grint in his newest music video, "Lego House." In the video Grint lip-synches the lyrics to "Lego House," and appears to be a fan who is obsessed with Ed Sheeran. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

Omg! BEST VIDEO EVER! That’s a good song too!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on October 24, 2011, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Never heard of the artist till now, but I really enjoyed the song. Video was great since Rupert was in it.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 24, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

wow that was so wierd but still cool coz rupert is in it!!! very funny must have been a laugh making it!!!

Posted by ForbiddenMarauder on October 25, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I LOVE RUPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ForbiddenMarauder on October 25, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT rupert is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ForbiddenMarauder on October 26, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Agron_thumb

I watched this the other day, and I really enjoyed the video. I’m not really a fan of Ed Sheeran and I’m not into that kind of music but I thought the video was good. Rupert did a great job. :-)

Posted by vincenza on October 26, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lqrx423roq1qe3aixo1_500_thumb

…m’kay…that was….weird, lol.

Posted by PadfootPet on October 28, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator

i really really really really liked it!!!! i didnt know rupert grint can sing!!1

Posted by lubnadreamsbig on November 02, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I saw this today and said, “I wonder if Leaky knows about this?”. But then I realized it was from 2011. . .

Posted by silverkacy on November 01, 2012, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Posted by silverkacy on November 01, 2012, 07:39 PM report to moderator

"...you don't like dementors, do you, Albus?" said Moody with a sardonic smile.[br]"No," said Dumbledore calmly, "I'm afraid I don't. I have long felt the Ministry is wrong to ally itself with such creatures."