"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Returns to Select AMC Theaters Nov. 5-6 for Charity

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 01, 2011, 08:38 PM

AMC Theaters and the Will Rogers Institute are partnering to bring "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" back to theaters for this weekend only, Nov. 5 and 6.

Tickets will cost $5 and benefit the Will Rogers Institute, a charity which supports research in asthma, tuberculosis and pulmonary diseases. The movie will be screening at over 120 theaters in the U.S. Visit the AMC website to find a showtime near you!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on November 01, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

im so jealous lol

Posted by sboyer06 on November 01, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

OMFG!!! I think we have one AMC in my town! This is awesome, I have to double check. =D

Posted by LunaLuver on November 02, 2011, 12:00 AM report to moderator

Drat. The closest one is 50 miles from here rather than the AMC 1/2 mile from here.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on November 02, 2011, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

Yay, encore! Have two AMCs were I live. :D

Posted by MoonlitFox on November 02, 2011, 12:42 AM report to moderator

None in my area : (

Posted by Anna Libertas on November 02, 2011, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

Bought tix for both days—a found farewell to the last HP film. And a great cause!

Posted by Hagiographer13 on November 02, 2011, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Ruin_thumb

Don’t complain, Noble. At least you have one 50 miles away. The closest to me is over 200.

Posted by nundu on November 02, 2011, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Ruin_thumb

You would think with 120 theaters participating they’d have at least one in each state, but once again Alabama is left out. Not one theater in the entire state is showing it.

Posted by nundu on November 02, 2011, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

How very nice

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 02, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator

How marvelous and a good cause to boot!

Posted by hewy on November 02, 2011, 05:29 PM report to moderator

I’M SO GOING TO WATCH IT! I can’t wait! Eeep! $5 is a pretty good deal! Plus, this is for a good cause! :)

Posted by . on November 02, 2011, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Very happy since I’m asthmatic and also people get to see the film again :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 02, 2011, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

I am watching a Harry Potter mini marathon with DH part one and two on the cinema’s on fifth november! :D

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on November 03, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

Wow, this is really nice of them to do! :) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is such a great film and I’m sure a lot people will be really happy to see it again in theaters and for such a good cause! :D I am sad though because I can’t help… :/ There are no AMC theaters in Croatia…

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on November 03, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

"I'll just say this: Dumbledore must have had his reasons for not wanting Harry to know too much, and speaking as someone who's got Harry's best interests at heart --"[br]"He's not your son," said Sirius quietly.[br]"He's as good as," said Mrs. Weasley fi