Emma Watson at "My Week with Marilyn" Premiere

Watson
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 22, 2011, 12:45 PM

Actress Emma Watson made an appearance on Sunday at the premiere of her latest film, "My Week with Marilyn" at the Cineworld Haymarket in London. Watson portrays Lucy, a wardrobe assistant who worked on the set of Monroe's film.

Images from the premiere can be found here in the Leaky galleries. Also present at the premiere were actors Kenneth Branagh (Prof. Lockhart), Toby Jones (Dobby) and Zoe Wanamaker (Madam Hooch) who star in the film alongside Watson.

Watson spoke to People.com at Sunday's event and talked about her studies at Oxford University this fall. She also hinted about some future projects.

"I'm studying and really excited about my next projects," she said. "I can't really talk about them right now, but I am going to try and fit in some film projects next year in between school."

After the Harry Potter films, she was thrilled to take a role that wasn't quite as high profile.

"I loved it," she said. "It was less pressure, but at the same time it was an interesting role, although it was a small role. I loved the script and loved the story, and I'm very interested in Marilyn, so I really wanted to do it."
"My Week with Marilyn" is released on Nov. 23 in the U.S. and Nov. 25 in the U.K.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Although the movie isn’t a Harry Potter one, there are more than a few Harry Potter stars in it! xDD I can’t wait to watch this movie! Not only because of Emma, but it actually sounds interesting. :)

Posted by . on November 22, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

that’s so awesome! I’m so sure she did ]great in this movie! And pretty sure too that she will do well with her film projects and school! best of luck to her!

Posted by lovelle on November 22, 2011, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I hope the film does well… I wish she would grow back a bit more of her hair…

Posted by Won_Two on November 22, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Hmmm, I only heard of this like now but I’ll still see it when it comes out.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 22, 2011, 05:59 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

cant wait!!! she looks soooo pretty!

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on November 22, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I’m really looking forward to seeing this film! No only because Emma is in it, which was my first draw, but also because I love these types of movies! Plus all the other HP actors are an added bonus. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on November 23, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

goodluck to Emma for her future projects and school, I will definitely go see the film because it sounds great :)

Posted by mencia on November 23, 2011, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

134 photos of a young actress in a minor role. I hope they took some photos of Michele Williams, lol . . .

Posted by Graymayne on November 23, 2011, 03:40 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

goodluck to Emma

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 23, 2011, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lokzuoj7sm1qayjpzo1_500_thumb_thumb

Hermione is the most beautiful girl ! her success is the most important thing for us!

Posted by Joannedern on November 23, 2011, 10:48 AM report to moderator
223794_10150274532358459_46389518458_7636110_6462889_n_thumb

Woua ! Se looks so pretty !

Posted by LunaHP9711 on November 23, 2011, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Goodluck to her :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 23, 2011, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Good Luck EMMA!!!!1 You rock

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 26, 2011, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

She looks beautiful!! :D And I’m really happy that she’s having some films in the future, can’t wait for that. ;)

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on November 27, 2011, 05:06 AM report to moderator

"I'm the new Slytherin Seeker, Weasley," said Malfoy, smugly. "Everyone's just been admiring the brooms my father's bought our team."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014