Video: Behind the Scenes Look at Ron/Hermione Kiss

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 26, 2011, 07:08 PM

Thanks to SnitchSeeker we have a new behind the scenes video of Ron and Hermione's kiss in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2." You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

How very sweet!

Posted by Won_Two on November 27, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

That’s so sweet.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on November 27, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Hmmm… THAT was a HUGE kiss! When they broke apart, I think they were both shocked at what just happened. LOL
Oh, well, we can just dream of an Emma-Rupert hook-up, can’t we? We love them nonetheless.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 27, 2011, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

omg, they’re adorable <333

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on November 27, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

lol so funny and ackward lol

Posted by sboyer06 on November 27, 2011, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

I love the way he kisses, woo! I wouldn’t mind doing that take with Rupe at all.;)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on November 27, 2011, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Hahaha that was adorable! It must have been so awkward for them, I wish they showed the kiss from that angle! :)

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on November 28, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on November 28, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

So sweet! Though that must have been quite awkward.

Posted by MoonlitFox on November 28, 2011, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

Yes, the angle in the movie is terrible, but I don’t think this is the true reverse angle anyway. I think this is strictly BTS, meaning that it couldn’t be swapped for the angle in the movie (who knows what this was shot on- probably an HD cam). When they first did the kiss, Emma said they shot it 6 times, 4 from 1 angle and 2 from the opposite. I tend to think Rupert and Emma did not have to shoot the long shot themselves (so far away you can’t tell who they are anyway). Plus, there is a still in “Page to Screen” that is the true opposite angle. My point being that there is no alternate angle, essentially. They filmed two bad angles then watched it on playback (Yates says they saw it immediately) and NO ONE had the guts to say, “I know that was awkward, but we have to do it again because Rupert’s head’s in the way.” shooting the kiss at a dead-on angle is so limiting, I really don’t know what he was thinking, but blocking and camera angles are not Yates’ forte. I can’t imagine Eduardo Serra was completely happy with this.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 28, 2011, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

This was one of my favorite scenes! I feel bad for them though. emma had to kiss Dan and Rupert.

Posted by silverkacy on November 28, 2011, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

This is way better than the kiss we saw in the movie!

Posted by Despina on November 28, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Deathlyhallows_thumb

I’ve only watched this video about 1000 times. Oh my LANTA! Seriously best kiss of any movie, better than the notebook! that’s right, I said it.

Posted by FullofWrackspurts [ROAR] on November 28, 2011, 10:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I said, [i]bow,[/i]" Voldemort said, raising his wand -- and Harry felt his spine curve as though a huge, invisible hand were bending him ruthlessly forward, and the Death Eaters laughed harder than ever.[br]"Very good," said Voldemort softly...