E! Online to Live Stream Harry Potter Celebration in Orlando

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 03, 2011, 05:47 PM

A red carpet event will be held on Saturday, Nov. 12 for the Blu-ray/DVD release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" and E! Online will be live streaming the event beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT.

The event is part of Warner Bros. and Universal Orlando's celebration of the Harry Potter films, which will be taking place next weekend, Nov. 11-13, at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The festivities will mark a decade since the release of the first film and promote the release of the final Harry Potter Blu-ray/DVD, "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Guests confirmed to attend the event include actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Helen McCrory (Narcissa Malfoy), Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick), Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) and director David Yates.

Leaky will also be on hand to provide full coverage and interviews with the cast and crew, so stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Fml, I live in Norway :’(

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on November 05, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

So gutted I wasn’t there for it, especially when I was in Florida for pretty much all of August…so close, yet so far! If I ever win the lottery I am definitely relocating to Florida ha.

Posted by Sigourney♥ on November 05, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Of course I can’t even if I had all the money in the world! I still go to school(if people have heard of it before!). I REALLY wished I could be there, then my life could be complete! I would be to grateful, couldn’t decribe it in words!
Well, I hope to watch the event though, if it’s not too late or to early for me.

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on November 06, 2011, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I really wanted to go, but it was too expensive. Can’t wait to stay tuned though!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on November 06, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator

I’m so sad that I wasn’t able to afford tickets to this. It would have been the experience of a lifetime. I can’t believe I’m missing the chance to meet Rupert :-(

Posted by Exp3ctoPatronum on November 07, 2011, 12:17 PM report to moderator

I live in Florida and i am going to Orlando this weekend but i did not buy any of the packages! Me and my sister would love to somehow meet the cast! If anyone knows how that is possible please let me know! Thanks x

Posted by MarauderErised on November 07, 2011, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

I’ll definitely watch this, I’m really happy that E! will be covering the event. :D I’m happy to see that the actors will come, I just hope that Emma and Dan will come too, it won’t be the same without them… ;)

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on November 08, 2011, 04:02 AM report to moderator

Professor Dumbledore, though very old, always gave an impression of great energy. He had several feet of long silver hair and beard, half-moon spectacles, and an extremely crooked nose.