Video: Trailer for Definitive Blu-Ray Collection

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Mel
November 06, 2011, 03:18 PM

The first trailer for the definitive collection of Harry Potter blu-rays, which looks to be released in 2012, has made its way online. You can watch it here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Well if it includes extra things then I might get it but if its all the dvds in one then theres no point because I’ll have them all

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 07, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Is this going to be the ohmygodholycrap boxset with ALL the special features and extended editions? I stopped buying the DVDs after GOF because I figured I should just wait for the “final” box set that has EVERYTHING. It doesn’t realy look that epic though. I thought this was going to the be the one I would buy, but Im afraid there will be an even better one released after this.
Also…what the heck is this? “19 discs”?!?!

Posted by Exp3ctoPatronum on November 07, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Crest_thumb

Is this the same thing Exp3ctoPatronum found on The Hut? I am so confused about what to buy: Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Blu-Ray Disc Set with Exclusive, Limited Edition 48 Page Photo Album ???

Posted by Summer73 on November 07, 2011, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_-_take_my_hand_thumb

Wow, that trailer was amazing, gave me goose bumps. :) I really hope I’ll be able to get it in Croatia, I really want to have it. ;)

Posted by ChaserHolly108 on November 08, 2011, 03:56 AM report to moderator

What exactly is this because I’ve preordered the 8 film collection limited number edition already as Exp3ctoPatronum has pointed out so is this the same thing only redesigned? Will I be missing out on any bonus material etc. if so I may as well just cancel but so confused!!!

Posted by brian_haggis88 on November 08, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

ahhh, want it!!! hope its going to have more special features than the other collection they’ve got coming out soon. im pretty sure it has like no special features, right….just the dvd’s? dont get me wrong, the movies are epic, but i would LOVE some more behind the scenes stuff! D:

Posted by hermy007 on November 08, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Does anyone know if they will come out with a complete collection just for DVD’s. I don’t have a blu-ray and i wont see myself getting one anytime soon.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 11, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator

When Hermione had bustled off to check on the Polyjuice Potion again, Ron turned to Harry with a doom-laden expression.[br]"Have you ever heard of a plan where so many things could go wrong?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014