Harry Potter Series Nominated for People's Choice Awards, Voting Now Open

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 08, 2011, 02:48 PM

This morning, the final nominees were announced for the People's Choice Awards. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is up for several awards, along with its young cast. The categories are:

Favorite Movie: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Favorite Movie Actor: Daniel Radcliffe
Favorite Action Movie: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Favorite Movie Star Under 25 Presented by Moviefone: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton
Favorite Ensemble Movie Cast: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Favorite Book Adaptation: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"
Voting is now open, so be sure to place your votes at the PCA website. Winners will be announced during a ceremony airing on CBS on January 11, 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I have been voting like mad. LETS UNITE AND GET THOSE AWARDS GUYS!!! This can be done.

I think the most difficult one is the Actors under 25 category. I wish all FOUR of them could get it.

Posted by emdash84 on November 08, 2011, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

I’m voting so much my fingers get sore right now :) I think you can vote many time’s so I have been going over the category’s again and again. Had to switch between the Harry Potter starts at “Best movie star under 25” though….

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on November 08, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

yeah I’m voting, they should win all of them. When are the People’s Choice Awards this year?

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 08, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Done voting! And I will vote every single day! It’s so hard to vote for the favorite stars under 25! LOL!

Posted by lovelle on November 08, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Good luck to all the entrants, but I sure hope that HP7 takes best movie, and that Emma or Dan win. I really liked the acting of Tom Felton and Rupert Grint too, so it is a tough choice.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 08, 2011, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

Was anyone having problems voting for Dan? The site wouldn’t let me click on him.

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on November 08, 2011, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Voting here….

Posted by Won_Two on November 08, 2011, 06:59 PM report to moderator

I second emdash84. :)

Posted by . on November 08, 2011, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Must.Vote.NOW!!!! Voting for under 25 is so HARD!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on November 08, 2011, 10:53 PM report to moderator
May12003_thumb

you have to feel sorry for chloe morentez, tough year to be nomianted, i’m sure she may end up as a good actress, but you know the phrase it’s an honor to be nominated, well for her it is an honor to be nominated, as she was picked to be the 5th person in this category, best of luck to her in the future, and the people’s choice could have a tie since it is voted on by the fans, so there is a possiblity of a 4-way tie

Posted by potterball on November 09, 2011, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Yay! I voted! I think it’s great that they will let you vote as many times as you want! I voted for Emma in the 25 and under but tomorrow I’ll vote for Dan.

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on November 09, 2011, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I voted for Rupert, because Ron deserves at least some recognition, and I know that no one else will vote for him, so I’ve stayed true to my Ron-loving instincts!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on November 09, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I hope it goes well :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 09, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I voted a million times! We’d better win for the stuff we are in!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on November 09, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lmctr4b2o21qcc5qvo1_500_thumb

I voted for all four equally in the 25 and under, I just couldn’t make up my mind!

Posted by JocundaSykes~ROAR~ on November 09, 2011, 10:38 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Dumbledore flicked his own wand. The force of the spell that emanated from it was such that Harry, though shielded by his stone guard, felt his hair stand on end as it passed, and this time Voldemort was forced to conjure a shining silver shield out of th