James and Oliver Phelps to Attend Opening of Harry Potter: The Exhibition in Sydney

Phelps
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 08, 2011, 09:35 AM

Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be making its next stop at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney, Australia beginning Nov. 19. To celebrate the opening of the Exhibition, Harry Potter actors James and Oliver Phelps (Weasley twins) will be making a special promotional appearance at the museum.

The Phelps will be interviewed by the press on Nov. 17 during a private event. On Nov. 18, they will be attending an Opening Party for the exhibition. Tickets can be purchased by fans interested in attending the party: $95 for adults, $75 for children. The ticket price includes entertainment, food, non-alcoholic drinks and exhibition entry.

Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be at the Powerhouse Museum until March 18, 2012. For more information, visit this website.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the news!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

Hermione_-_poa_thumb

First!

And I so wish I could see the exhibition again…..

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on November 08, 2011, 10:24 AM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb
Sydney. Its cool that they are going to be there. I wish I was going to be there. They do this alot don’t they, go to the openings?
Posted by HarryLover on November 08, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Just cashing in… Go for it boys!

Posted by Won_Two on November 08, 2011, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Quite expensive, but still, not a bad offer! :)

Posted by lovelle on November 08, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator

Brilliant! Seems fun. :)

Posted by . on November 09, 2011, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lmctr4b2o21qcc5qvo1_500_thumb

Im going! cant wait!!!!! :)

Posted by JocundaSykes~ROAR~ on November 09, 2011, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

me too!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY something is coming into australia harry potter related. im flyin in to see it in sydney, just wish i could meet the twins!! and its not that expensive in australia EVERYTHING is expensive coz we are so far away from the US. i wish i could live in the us

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on November 09, 2011, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wish I could go :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 09, 2011, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lokzuoj7sm1qayjpzo1_500_thumb_thumb

The Weasley family is the best always !

Posted by Joannedern on November 11, 2011, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I find it expensive O_O, but I’ll believe Mudblood_and_proud that it is not. I saw it in NYC the last weekend it was open and it was pretty cool. Though I waited for hours!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 11, 2011, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

Australia represent! YEAH! So keen! I wish I could go to the opening but seeing the exhibition will be great too anyway! Now… I just need to somehow get to leakycon next year….

Posted by Tiahn on November 12, 2011, 08:02 AM report to moderator

"Did you kiss?" asked Hermione briskly.[br]Ron sat up so fast that he sent his ink bottle flying all over the rug. Disregarding this completely he stared avidly at Harry.[br]"Well?" he demanded.[br]Harry looked from Ron's expression of mingled curiousity