"Into the White" ("Comrade") Trailer

Grint
Posted by: Mel
December 05, 2011, 09:50 PM

The trailer for Rupert Grint's upcoming movie, "Into the White," previously named "Comrade," is now online. You can watch the trailer here or below. The film will be released spring 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on December 05, 2011, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Oooh! This looks really good! I can’t wait!

Posted by Jacket on December 05, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I think Comrade would have been the better of the two names.

Posted by LunaLuver on December 06, 2011, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

How very nice!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 06, 2011, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

scremming like hell and cure the hell out of people Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on December 06, 2011, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Oh, it’s so fun to see norwegian on Leaky, haha.

Posted by Verdande on December 06, 2011, 05:52 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

It’s so weird to see Rupert in such a different role, but I’m totally looking forward to it. I love war films and this one looks really interesting. Trailer went a bit to fast, the dialogues especially.

Posted by Matea on December 06, 2011, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Da_thumb

hah! xD

Please vote for me 3 times:
Thanks! :)

Posted by harrypotter4258 on December 06, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Since I live in Denmark and Zentropa is a Danish film company I am more than positive that I will see Into the White on the big screen!

Finally, a plus for being a Scandinavian fan.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 06, 2011, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

So cool! Congrats Rupert! Just one question… is this film in English or German?

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on December 06, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator

Very interesting! I also have the same question as #1HarryPotterFan123[ROAR!]. Anyway, I’m not sure if I’ll be watching this movie, it’s not really my genre, but you know what? I’ll make an exception for Rupert. :D

Posted by . on December 07, 2011, 12:24 AM report to moderator

I am just SO exited!!! Its realy cool to see a Norwegian movie on leaky, epecially when I`m from Norway. Also, its realy cool that they shot it not far from my familys hut! When we went there in easter last year we skied out to the place to look at the set. Sadly, they had left a few days earlier, so that all that was left was some planks, and a burned-out plane (which I of course touched.)

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on December 07, 2011, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

If I’m honest the film doesn’t look like it would interest me :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 07, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think it looks quite exciting. I hope we can see it here.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on December 08, 2011, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Wow – looks amazing! I’m interested to see how it does, being a film that is going back and forth between German and English.

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 12, 2011, 01:06 AM report to moderator

"She's somewhere over there," said Ron, pointing along the shelves. "Looking for another book. I think she's trying to read the whole library before Christmas."