Magical Creatures Take Over the Leakypedia

Books
Posted by: John
February 02, 2011, 05:27 PM

Magical Creatures Take Over the Leakypedia, will hopefully be more accurate for Tomorrow's headline, as currently, Magical Creatures are one of the few major categories in the Leakypedia that have less then full information.

How many can you name? Do you have any favorites? Which do you think are the most unique?

Don't care about magical creatures? If you care about MyLeaky points at least, know that you'll get 75 points for adding to the main page, and 20 more points for each creature page you contribute to.

Speaking of those MyLeaky points, check back soon for an announcement on what those points could translate into this month and onward! My advice, start stockpiling them now!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Sounds fun :) But I can never tell whether or not to make lists of creatures on that page as it warns against doing that (that it’s not meant to be a list and we need to take off the links to individual creatures) but it sounds like you now want us to…?

Posted by nellythemarrow on February 02, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Sounds so cool! My account wouldn’t set up tho…. :( But I’ll just have to try again! =D

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on February 02, 2011, 08:14 PM report to moderator

I love my Buckbeak Plush!

Posted by darkartsdealer on February 03, 2011, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww that sounds interesting. I’ll try to create my account again.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on February 03, 2011, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Jamesoliverphelps_thumb

It’s like Wiki, so I would assume they want us to :) I’ll have to take a look at the Magical Creatures page to see if any were left out :P

Posted by MischiefManaged404 on February 03, 2011, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I was able to add to it… but haven’t seen the points. I wonder how that works. I filled in the part about Moody’s Eye:)

Posted by JessSnape on February 03, 2011, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Leonidas_cant_read_thumb

Why would you try and compete with http://harrypotter.wikia.com ?

Posted by iampadfoot1 on February 03, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I wonder why we should start stockpiling now?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2011, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I can’t really figure out how to edit on Leakypedia. I’ve made an account but it ways that I can’t edit things. Does anybody know what to do?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

@#1 Witch ROAR! Have you verified your email, too?

Posted by nellythemarrow on February 03, 2011, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I think so….wait how do you do that?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2011, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

I was sent an email from LeakyPedia, which told me to open a link in my browser that they’d put in the body of the email.

Posted by nellythemarrow on February 03, 2011, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ohhh! Thanks!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2011, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

No problem :) I hope that works

Posted by nellythemarrow on February 03, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

But then how do the points get onto your Leaky account?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator

"You mustn't blame yourself for the way the boy's turned out, Vernon," she said over lunch on the third day. "If there's something rotten on the [i]inside[/i], there's nothing anyone can do about it."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014