Rediscover Prisoner of Azkaban with the Revamped Lily and Stag Inn Reading Groups

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
February 05, 2011, 11:15 PM

The revamped Lily and Stag Inn reading groups at the Leaky Lounge invite you to join their discussion of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban starting today, the 5th of February. Once sorted into a reading group, you will be reading the third Harry Potter book in a close-knit, family-like environment. The small groups dissect one book at a time, chapter by chapter, looking beyond the surface of the text and getting down to the deeper meaning. Each group is led by several discussion facilitators ready to serve you up a wonderful reading experience in a small, friendly and relaxed atmosphere! The rooms are hidden away from public view, so only members of our Lily and Stag Inn are able to read or take part in the discussion.

If you'd like to participate and check out the new options at the newly refurbished Inn, click here to be transported to the Sorting!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Very Cool! Too bad school is getting busy. :(

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on February 06, 2011, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Kreacher_thumb

Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite book of the series.

Posted by OldZeke on February 06, 2011, 12:27 PM report to moderator

POA was a tremendous book! Loved it almost as much as DH. It was such a pivotal book.

Posted by hewy on February 06, 2011, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I definitely agree with hewy! It was so good and so important!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 06, 2011, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I loved it too. I especially liked having Harry find out he could be good in Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Posted by budgie on February 06, 2011, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Chapter19_thumb

I reread Prisoner of Azkaban two months ago and it is ridiculous how much I still love it best.

Posted by Discribble on February 06, 2011, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Jamesoliverphelps_thumb

Everyone needs to join!

Posted by MischiefManaged404 on February 07, 2011, 04:51 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I would love to join but I’m very busy, but I still hope that I can join! Amazing book, it is!

Posted by potternotrotter on February 09, 2011, 06:54 AM report to moderator

"Now, don't forget, it's [i]Locomotor Mortis,[/i]" Hermione muttered as Ron slipped his wand up his sleeve.[br] "I [i]know,[/i]" Ron snapped. "Don't nag."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014