PotterCast 233: What's the Deal with Remus?

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
February 08, 2011, 08:07 PM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, returns with the latest Harry Potter news, a smattering of Canon Conclumdrums and more with guest host, Andrew Slack of the Harry Potter Alliance. Also, check the episode for performances from The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows!

To listen, you can use iTunes or direct download -- you don't need to own an iPod to listen to PotterCast.

Happy listening!

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando
Harry, A History Website
Podcast Alley
Digg

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

YES!!!!! Another podcast! =D This is so exciting!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on February 08, 2011, 08:12 PM report to moderator

my first podcast, very interresting. thankyou.

Posted by lunalovewentz on February 08, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator

I think Fred would move on…as Dumbledore did, and not become a ghost.

Posted by lunalovewentz on February 08, 2011, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Finally! I’ve missed you, Pottercast!

Posted by Katie_Lily on February 08, 2011, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Finally! I’ve missed you!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 09, 2011, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

Can you start talking about the DH movie like a movie bit by bit!! Please!!!!

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on February 09, 2011, 06:36 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Ought to listen to that! :)

Posted by potternotrotter on February 09, 2011, 06:51 AM report to moderator

YESSS! I have been waiting for this for ages!! Thanks

Posted by Gurps on February 09, 2011, 07:34 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

this was the oddest pottercast i’ve ever heard! (and thats saying something!) it was like one big canon conundrum with random songs from random people! and andrew slack was in the discussion too as a guest. it was just very odd. im really missing the sections and the editing (bumpers) in between, like the older pottercasts. :/ i love every PC but this one was really rather odd. (i realize it was recorded as a livestream but, still) i dont know…im just…really missing the old format i suppose.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on February 09, 2011, 09:20 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

also, i second @Jakk Hagrid in talking more about the movie and continuing on with bit by bit. can we finish the bit by bit from the 7th book please? i really like the bit by bits, its like digesting small parts of the fiction at a time and really “tasting” each little bit of it. i also really want PC to come out every week again. i expect its difficult with everyone having crazy schedules and putting so much effort into the show but i really miss it coming out once a week. i wouldnt be opposed to helping out in any way i can either, if it meant getting the PC show out on a regular basis again. alright, i’ll get off my soap box now. :/ sorry.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on February 09, 2011, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

No I completely agree mealie I miss it so much and I loved it when the website got updated and it seemed like they were bringing it back and it latest like 2 weeks :/ I guess everyone has thingsto do but it would be great to have them back especially because we are only 160 days to part 2 and we all know how significant that means…. I’m not hating on anyone but I miss it

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on February 09, 2011, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

Sorry meant to say nealie

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on February 09, 2011, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

At last! I have been waiting for this :)

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on February 09, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Yay new Pottercast! I loved the solid Canon Conclundrums and would like more of them. :)

Interesting thoughts on Remus! I think Harry had a ton of reasons to be so harsh with him. As mentioned, Remus had a chance at being a father, and was betraying that father figure image Harry had for him. But also, Remus was wilfully abandoning Tonks, while Harry was forced to abandon Ginny.

Posted by ScottMan on February 09, 2011, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Posted by ScottMan on February 09, 2011, 01:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books."