Happy Birthday, Ron Weasley

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
March 01, 2011, 09:30 AM

The calendar on JK Rowling's official website has been updated to mark a special 1st March birthday. Please join us at Leaky in wishing Ron Weasley a very happy birthday! Many happy returns, Ron!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Icon_thumb

Happy Birthday. :3 I drew Ron to celebrate.

Posted by Drakitha on March 01, 2011, 11:49 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy Birthday, Ron Weasley! What a great character.

Posted by molly43 on March 02, 2011, 12:36 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Ronald Weasley

Posted by KiwiBrian on March 07, 2011, 01:59 AM report to moderator

Happy(Late) Birthday Ron!:D

Posted by americangirlemmie on March 07, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Happy belated birthday, Ron!

Posted by Jacket on March 09, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

belated happy birthday, won-won! =)) lavender sends her love.

Posted by potternotrotter on March 12, 2011, 06:00 AM report to moderator

A little late on the post, but still… HAPPY B-DAY WON-WON

Posted by HogwartsLover on March 15, 2011, 08:38 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

Happy birthday, Ron!!!!! You’re my favorite <3<3<3 :D:D:D

Posted by jasmineflower27 on March 17, 2011, 09:17 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday Ron!!

Posted by sayoofpotter11 on January 08, 2012, 04:47 AM report to moderator
March 1st!!!! That’s my birthday too,I’m so proud! Happy birthday Ron,why spiders?why couldn’t it be follow the butterflies?? Haha :) <3
Posted by Potterhead N on January 16, 2012, 09:06 PM report to moderator

"I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to [i]me[/i] if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me."