ABC Family "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Preview Online; New Looks at Snape, Final Battle, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 18, 2011, 12:02 AM

As expected, video of the exclusive "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" preview which aired as part of ABC Family's Harry Potter weekend has made its way online.  To view this clip, click here to see it in HD.

The final installment of the Harry Potter films will be released in theaters this July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dailyprophet_thumb

YES!! Some things of interest: Gringotts cart scene is gonna be awesome in 3D! Snape outside the Potters’ destroyed house! Ginny screaming “NO!” in the courtyard (my guess is it’s when they think Harry is dead). Neville holding the Sorting Hat! Hermione, looking devastated, hugging Harry! Ron and Mrs.Weasley mourning over Fred’s body. :( Also, first?

Posted by Richie Gagen on March 18, 2011, 12:24 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I saw it online before leaky even posted it-YAY! I beat Leaky! Anywho, Its friggin amazing, My fav though is at the end, when Ginny screams and Her father grabs her. In the backroud you can see Neville, Kingsly, Dean, and Mrs. Weasley. I’m thinking that may be Neville Big Scene!!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 12:24 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 12:25 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Richie-Where was Neville holding the Sorting Hat?!?! I was looking carefully and didn’t see that-Can you tell me?

BTW Anyone think I’m weird for Stalking the HP Boards tonight MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Hot-passionate-love-thumb397385_thumb

I’m at once exhilarated and saddened. This looks so AMAZING! ugh, I don’t know how to feel. :?

Posted by TheGreenSphinx on March 18, 2011, 12:29 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Found it! I just missed it :P BTW I dare anyone to say Bonnie Wright can not act after that scene, she lookes devestated!

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 12:32 AM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Can’t wait for the trailer! Love the music during the second half!

Posted by Scarlette on March 18, 2011, 12:38 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Wowzers! I completely forgot this was happening tonight. Doh!
It looks amazing! Harry holding Hufflepuff’s cup. The effects of the dragon look incredible. The explosions and the panic of everyone running around, it looks like utter chaos. Ron crying over Fred. Ginny screaming “NOOOOO” that cry rips out my heart! I really hope they’re going to focus on Bonnie for that bit and finally give her something to sink her acting teeth into! Snape outside the Potter’s house. There’s some dude having some sort of fit (or is he doing some sort of jig? lol) in what looks like Hogsmeade but i can’t see who it is :/ The look of Hogwarts, they’ve completely destroyed it, it looks like they’re going all out! Wow! I can’t wait. goes to play it a thousand more times It looks like the logo’s had a bit of a polish!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on March 18, 2011, 01:08 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Neville’s definitely holding something, it looks too small to be a bag or a jacket and it looks round with a pointy bit at the top, it’s got to be the Sorting Hat! Which means they’ve moved the plot around again. Why is Hermione hugging Harry?, she should be hugging Ron! rolls eyes

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on March 18, 2011, 01:18 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Vicki, she probably already hugged Ron :P After all, Harry was just as devestated by Fred death…Now I’m crying again Sobs

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 01:19 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I’d hug Ron first too! hehe ;)
This movie’s going to be a full on cry-fest! :(

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on March 18, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I hope they have another Harry Potter Adventure at AMC’s, cause that was fun! Do you think they’re going to show 3-D in all the theaters?

Posted by joeys_mommy on March 18, 2011, 01:28 AM report to moderator

Stunning!
Poor Harry looks so beaten up! Do you think the Snape in front of the Potter house in Godric’s Hollow is a flashback from the Prince’s tale to when he realised what Voldy had done?
Real emotion from Bonnie Wright! But still a passionless kiss :(

Posted by pottershrink on March 18, 2011, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Harry Potter will kick box office a** this summer, for sure. If only July is here tomorrow…

@vicki_the_house_elf: I think they omit the part where Neville gets “burned” with the Sorting hat on – might be too disturbing for the younger audience?

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on March 18, 2011, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Wow! That looks impressive.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 18, 2011, 03:19 AM report to moderator

"You seem to be drowning twice," said Hermione.[br]"Oh am I?" said Ron, peering down at his predictions. "I'd better change one of them to getting trampled by a rampaging hippogriff."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014