April 1 -3 Sneak Peek at Harry Potter: The Exhibition in New York City; TIckets on Sale Now

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 25, 2011, 01:02 PM

A sneak peek at the upcoming Harry Potter: The Exhibition is set to take place in New York City, the latest stop on the international tour of Harry Potter film props and memorabilia, from April 1st through the 3rd, a press release reveals.  The exhibition will officially open on April 5th at Discovery Times Square in NYC, and will run through September 5th.  The press release notes:

Tickets for this magical exhibit are available now and can be purchased online at DiscoveryTS.com, at the Discovery Times Square box office (226 West 44th Street) or by calling (866) 987-9692.  This is the exhibition’s final North American destination before traveling internationally.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens Friday, April 1 – Sunday, April 3 for the Sneak Peek Preview Weekend and reopens Tuesday, April 5 and runs through Monday, September 5, 2011. The exhibition requires a time-entry ticket and guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets early to ensure the best date and time. Tickets for the exhibition can be purchased at the Discovery Times Square box office (226 West 44th Street), through the website www.DiscoveryTS.com  or by phone at (866) 987-9692. Discovery Times Square is open Monday – Sunday 10am – 8 pm, last admission 1 hour prior to closing. General public admission to Harry Potter: The Exhibition is $25 for adults; $22.50 for seniors (65 and over) and $19.50 for children (4-12); children under 4 years of age are free.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

-_owl_post_-_thumb

I wish I had the money and the time to go to NYC and see the HP Exhibition and Dan on How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying…

Posted by Felipe on March 25, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

I already saw the Exhibition and it is awesome! If your in the area, you should see it! I am so glad they are making one more stop in North America!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on March 25, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I saw the Exhibition in Toronto, so if you live in New York City, be sure and see it! The props they have on display are really well made, and pretty awesome to see up close.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 25, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Its such a good exhibition!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 25, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Can’t wait to go this summer! =)

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 25, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I wish to be able to go.

Posted by potternotrotter on March 25, 2011, 11:48 PM report to moderator

I got to goto the sneak peek in Seattle it was great!!

Posted by Grahd on March 26, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Ohhh I wish I was in America or Britain where it’s all happening… ;(

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 26, 2011, 03:35 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It’ll stop by Europe next I’m sure then I’ll take a gander

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 26, 2011, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’ve seen the exhibition and it was great! That was before DH1 was out, though, so I’m sure it’s even better now!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on March 26, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I saw it in Chicago…great experience for any HP fan! Go to see it if you can

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 26, 2011, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

What about us on the west coast?? This just bits that we dont get it. :(

Posted by LunaLuver on March 26, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
For_the_greater_good_thumb

]
[/URL]
Magic is Might Post It Note!

Posted by PeverellForever on March 27, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator
For_the_greater_good_thumb

dang it, it didn’t work!

Posted by PeverellForever on March 27, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Well, since I can not apparate to NYC, guess visiting the exhibit is out of the question. Why do they figure that there is nothing to the US between CA and NY except IL??? Bah humbug!

Posted by hewy on March 27, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator

"But if we get caught, you two will be expelled, too."[br] "Not if I can help it," said Hermione grimly. "Flitwick told me in secret that I got a hundred and twelve percent on his exam. They're not throwing me out after that."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014