"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Deleted Scene Released, Shows Harry and Aunt Petunia at Privet Drive

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 25, 2011, 01:14 PM

A new deleted scene set to be included among the bonus features of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" BluRay DVD set has been released online and shows a very tender and touching scene between Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and Aunt Petunia (Fiona Shaw).  The clip, which runs approximately one minute long, takes place at the now empty Privet Drive home of the Dursleys before they must flee from Death Eaters.  To view the deleted scene, please click here.

Thanks to Portkey.it.

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator

"You're being rather rude, you know," said Luna serenely.[br]Harry swore and turned away. The very last thing he wanted now was a conversation with Luna Lovegood.