International Release Dates for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 25, 2011, 01:06 PM

The official Harry Potter Facebook page has been updated to include the full list of international release dates for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" film.  To find out when the final installment of the Potter film franchise will premiere in your country, click here.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in the US, UK, and Canada on July 15, 2011.

Thanks to MN for the heads up.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Cant wait!

Posted by potternotrotter on March 25, 2011, 11:48 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

JULY 14th!!! AAAAAH Im so excited!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on March 26, 2011, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

jumping up and down with excitement
I CAN’t FREAKING WAIT!!!

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 26, 2011, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Logo_thumb

Poor South Korea!
hmm… it’s released in France 2 days earlier than in the UK… I’m a 2 hour boat journey away from France… I feel a plan formulating!

Posted by MySongIsLaughter on March 26, 2011, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

WAAAHAHA CAN’T WAIT!!!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on March 26, 2011, 04:25 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

July 15th in the UK…. oh… poor South Korea! December?! What the?

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 26, 2011, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Just cant wait

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on March 26, 2011, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Movies_dh_articlesandscans_2011ew_012_thumb

I’m so excited!!!But they should have put the movie on July 31st (Harry’s b-day and J.K Rowling)I’m so sad it’s ending,but I’ll never stop being a fan!

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

Posted by Resa Potter on March 26, 2011, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Movies_dh_articlesandscans_2011ew_012_thumb

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

Posted by Resa Potter on March 26, 2011, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

July 15th, one weeks after my birthday!!!! I cant wait, but then its all going to be over. How sad, no more Harry Potter….I get teary just thinking of it. sniff sniff

Posted by LunaLuver on March 26, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

Gosh, if I think about it any more i think my head is going to explode, im so excited I think i might actually burst!!!!
Oh no! I thought!
BANG!…………..

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on March 27, 2011, 04:47 AM report to moderator

Can not wait! So sad that it will be the last!!

Posted by hewy on March 27, 2011, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Hey guys-
This summer I’m going to London around the time when the premiere gala is. Does anyone know where I can get tickets?
Please respond as quick as possible!
I’m 11 and just started to be a Harry Potter fan so this is my first and last chance to do something like this!
Please reply it would be a dream come true!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on March 27, 2011, 03:52 PM report to moderator

Ok only 4 months left.
I decided I will not see any promos, clips, pictures until I see the movie. But I dont know how i’ll do that, so hopefully I’ll manage to control myself.
Fingers crossed anyway

Posted by daldula on March 28, 2011, 05:32 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I already have asked off for work this day! Will be a bitter sweet day :o)

Posted by Rosie016 on March 28, 2011, 08:53 AM report to moderator

"Well -- it's not funny really -- but as it's Filch," he said. "A Squib is someone who was born into a wizarding family but hasn't got any magic powers. Kind of the opposite of Muggle-born wizards, but Squibs are quite unusual."