March Edition of The Quibbler Now Online

Leaky
Posted by: Rosi
March 28, 2011, 11:48 PM

The March issue of The Quibbler, Leaky's monthly publication for "news that no-one else will publish", is now available for download. March's edition features articles on the nefarious behaviour of members of the Ministry of Magic, a new muck-racking book by Rita Skeeter,  a narrow escape by Quibbler employee "Bob," and accusations that Elvis was abusing the wizards of Scandinavia.

Regular favourites such as Aberforth's page three girls, Luna's Letters and puzzles also feature. You can download a PDF version of The Quibbler at this link or find the zipped file version right here. You can also have a read of past Quibblers via this link

If you are interested in contributing to future issues of The Quibbler, the guidelines and instructions for submissions can be found at this link.

Many thanks once again to the creative team behind The Quibbler, made up of DorisTLC, Dreamteam, Evreka, Iheartprofessorsnape, Janemarple9, Lirene, paint it Black, Rudius Hagrid, SeverineSnape, Songbird, Snapes-Sister, wordsaremagic and this issue's guest contributors:  Daria, LoonySeverus, Mathilida Merryweather and Strawberry Finch.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Hoping to read it soon. :) Downloading it now.

Posted by potternotrotter on March 29, 2011, 12:12 AM report to moderator

Just want ya to know, I love the Quibbler! I look forward to it every month. I love the puzzles, especially the Rune Riddle, and the Crossword puzzle. They are always a challenge, so, Good Job, Quibbler staff!!!

Posted by katandcon on March 29, 2011, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Thank you, I love it! This morning I sat on the bus and while I was making the Quibbler’s crossword puzzle, I was listening to A Very Potter Musical songs! :) Sigh What would I be without Harry Potter… :)

Posted by lollifant on March 29, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator

Yes! Can’t wait to read. See ya!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on March 29, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Looks great! <3 Quibbler!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 29, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

downloaded it now, I love it…about to read <3

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 30, 2011, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

things to learn:
MUGGLE ABUSE!!
I like page 3 girls :)
Leprechauns cannot be trusted
Ghosts of hogwarts are not who they seem
Rubber ducks make bad soup
I WANT A TOUR OF THE MINISTRY!!!

Posted by DarthSnorkack on March 30, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator

Love the crossword puzzles. Now where do we find the answers????

Posted by hewy on March 30, 2011, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I love the Quibbler and am looking forward to reading it!

Posted by Jacket on March 31, 2011, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

Love, love, love the Quibbler!!! A big “thank you” to those who put so much work into it!

Posted by AvanelleWood on March 31, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It won’t work for me which is weird cos all the others have

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 31, 2011, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Hermpoav_thumb

hewy – The second last page (between the Rune Riddle and the Runodoku) gives the URL for answers: http://www.leakylounge.com/Puzzle-Posts-t67123.html . The solutions presented there, are corrected roughly once a month.

KiwiMcl – How did you try to open/download it? Do neither of the zipped version or the pdf work for you? Have you tried accessing it both through the usual download page http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/fun/quibbler and the direct links from the news post itself?

Posted by Evreka on March 31, 2011, 02:33 PM report to moderator

WONt work 4 me!!!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:41 AM report to moderator

WONt work 4 me!!!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:41 AM report to moderator

WONt work 4 me!!!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 04, 2011, 12:41 AM report to moderator

Fred and George looked at each other. Then Fred said abruptly, "I've told you before, Ron, keep your nose out if you like it the shape it is. Can't see why you would, but --"