Harry and Voldemort Face to Face in New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 29, 2011, 12:00 AM

The Harry Potter UK Facebook page has posted this new poster from the forthcoming final installment of the Potter franchise, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."  Check out our Image Galleries here for this poster, which shows Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) and Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) head to head with the Elder Wand in-between.

Thanks Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

I WANNA SEE IT!!! Such a sick picture though!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on March 29, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Img_2115picnic_thumb

So excited! :)

Posted by phoenixortheflame on March 29, 2011, 03:05 PM report to moderator

Wow! cool pic. Trying to find a full page pic on images for my desktop wallpaper! Can’t wait though.

Posted by Potters_pal on March 29, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator

I’m trying to read all the books before the final movie comes out. I am currently on page 663 out of 766 of the Order of the Phoenix.

Posted by Potters_pal on March 29, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I wonder why MN has like 200+ Comments and Leaky only has a little over 30.
Not being “critical” just an observation.

Some of the major news this year and Leaky’s comments are not as high as they were last year. Are more people turning to Mugglenet because they have been putting up news faster? I am really wondering about this.

Posted by Rose on March 29, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

@Rose, yes I think that’s one reason. I always used to come to Leaky first, but in the last couple of weeks, they’ve been really slow with postings. But MN has always had more comments; however, Leaky’s commenters are usually much nicer, and more thoughtful, than those on mugglenet—IMO.
Also, when is Leaky going to start the countdown for Part 2? Isn’t it time?

Posted by izziewitch on March 29, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

And, what I LOVE about this poster is that WB doesn’t bother to mention Hp or Part2. They just assume (rightly) that everyone will know what this is about!

Posted by izziewitch on March 29, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m with everyone else on the news things with Leaky? I mean what’s goin on these are our very last few hectic news months for an indefinite amount of time. We need you! I’ve experienced these moments 1st with Leaky and I’d like to end it with you guys. I love you guys but… can you pull your finger out please?

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 29, 2011, 06:01 PM report to moderator

screams SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on March 30, 2011, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

you know just exactly how BA a movie is going to be when the title of it isn’t even on the poster. just sayin’. it’s going to be EPIC

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on March 30, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!! I love this poster!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on March 30, 2011, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Late, shmate. What’s the hurry to see another DH2 pic? The movie isn’t coming out for another four months. Besides, Leaky has already posted a “bootleg” photo- or so it was deemed in the eyes of the WB suits. That gives this website some street cred. Harry would approve, ditto Ron. Hermione? Eh.

PS This latest poster showing Harry vs HWMNBN is awesome!

Posted by Paskunius Senus on March 30, 2011, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

WAAAAAAAAA I’m going bonkers, I am! Blimey with all this stuff to built up the tension I really don’t know if I can hold in my excitement! :0

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 30, 2011, 01:33 PM report to moderator

@cherriekin – he changed his nose so he would appear more snake-like.

The picture is rather cool, and I do agree with the others who noted that the lack of movie title indicates it needs no explanation…

Posted by PWilly on March 30, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

@izziewitch – I’ve wondered the same thing about the countdown and did email them some time ago asking if they were planning on updating it for DH2 – no response as of yet…

Posted by PWilly on March 30, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

"I really wish I could hear that great hairy moron trying to defend himself... 'There's no 'arm in 'im, 'onest --'... that hippogriff's as good as dead --"