April Issue of the Revamped "Quibbler" Now Online, Renamed "The Daily Dung Heap"

Leaky
Posted by: Rosi
March 31, 2011, 09:14 PM

Hmm... seems that 'Dung and his friend Chalky have taken over management of The Quibbler. It has a new name--The Daily Dung Heap--and a brand new masthead! The new editors write that the Dung Heap will be "bringin' ya the latest fananshul news fer all wizardin' investurs an' bisnessmens".

You can get your mitts on the latest issue in PDF format by creepin' down this dark alley or as a zipped file by grabbin' onto this grubby portkey.

If you are interested in contributing to future issues of The Daily Dung Heap, the guidelines and instructions for submissions can be found at this link.

Fanks to the team behind the The Daily Dung Heap, which includes DorisTLC, Dreamteam, Evreka, Iheartprofessorsnape, Janemarple9, Lirene, paint it Black, Rudius Hagrid, SeverineSnape, Songbird, SnapesSister and wordsaremagic.

'appy readin'!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

I have just started reading but so far it is a lot of fun! Saw it on Facebook and came over to get it….I’d forgotten about April Fools Day.

Posted by ginevra47 on March 31, 2011, 11:05 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Wow, I ought to read this soon!

Posted by potternotrotter on April 01, 2011, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I had a look at it…oh lol this really is- um, enchanting? :D

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 01, 2011, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Wow, I ought to read this soon!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 01, 2011, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I forgot it was April Fools day ha

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 01, 2011, 11:47 AM report to moderator

It look’s really funny!!!

Posted by Potters_pal on April 01, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow! Two Quibblers in the same week (if I recall)! What a good week!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 01, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Can’t wait to read it, looking good so far.

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on April 02, 2011, 06:34 AM report to moderator
October_032b_thumb

That’s awesome, I’d love to print that out!

Posted by Amikia on April 02, 2011, 07:51 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"[i]Avada Kedavra'[/i]s a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it -- you could all get your wands out now and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt I'd get so much as a nosebleed. But that doesn't matter. I'm not here to teach you how