EW's New Photos of Dan Radcliffe in "How to Succeed in Business..."

Radcliffe
Posted by: Edward
March 09, 2011, 01:51 PM

Thanks to EW for letting us know of a preview of a feature in their next issue on actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and his upcoming return to Broadway role in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."  The full article, which can be read right here, features new photos of the young actor alongside his Broadway costars John Larroquette, Tammy Blanchard, and Rose Hemingway.  In the article, Radcliffe speaks to his upcoming role by saying, "Finch is a symbol of drive without any kind of maliciousness," says Radcliffe. "There‚Äôs an innocence to him, which is quite endearing. You forgive a lot of his actions that would otherwise be considered quite manipulative and unpleasant."  The full series of photos can be viewed via this link.  The full profile will be in the next issue of EW, on newsstands tomorrow.

"How to Succeed in Business..." is currently in previews, and will open formally on March 27 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.  TIckets can be purchased right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Cool photos :)

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on March 09, 2011, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

oh… and first!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on March 09, 2011, 02:18 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

AMAZING PICS!!!!

Posted by CDR on March 09, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Nice pictures. I’d love to see this play; I’m sure it will be wonderful.

Posted by Xyra44 on March 09, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Harry-daniel-radcliffe-reference-124235_v96_thumb

These are awesome pictures.I love his jacket and his hat.GO DAN!!!

Posted by HPlover222 on March 09, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator

Great pictures! Wish I could afford to go to NYC and see it in person. SIGHHHHHHHH

Posted by hewy on March 09, 2011, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I want to see it!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 09, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator

Never been to a play, but this would be great to see!!

Posted by lunalovewentz on March 09, 2011, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

My daughter and I were lucky enough to get an autograph after the show. Dan is a great role model and a really great person. I tip my hat to him! Great guy!

Posted by crikeyhunter on March 09, 2011, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Pink_rose_thumb

Loving the bow tie lol

Posted by suzyking on March 10, 2011, 04:59 AM report to moderator

Takes a strong man to carry a bow tie that well…and I love love love John Laroquette, so I may have to see what I can do to get tickets…

Posted by PWilly on March 10, 2011, 05:43 AM report to moderator

I’m reading great things about this musical and Daniel’s performance, I can not wait to see it myself in a couple of weeks.
And I just read an article on the MTV site with Gary Oldman praising Dan, very nice.

Posted by ethanHP on March 10, 2011, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

Well, doesn’t he look dashing? Haha! :)

Posted by ykaitot on March 10, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Dan will be great in this role. He was super good in “My Son Jack”.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 11, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Amazing photos!

Posted by potternotrotter on March 12, 2011, 05:46 AM report to moderator

"And that complete [i]cow[/i] Pansy Parkinson," said Hermione viciously. "How she got to be a prefect when she's thicker than a concussed troll..."