Happy Birthday, Emma Thompson

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
April 15, 2011, 08:43 AM

Please join us at Leaky in wishing Emma Thompson a very happy birthday. The actress, who plays Professor Trelawney in the Harry Potter films, is celebrating her 59th birthday today. Many happy returns, Ms. Thompson!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

December_loadoff_087_thumb

Happy birthday Ms. Thompson :)
Wish you all the joy in the world, and God bless

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 15, 2011, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Icon4_thumb

I absolutely adore this woman and i wish her a very happy birthday
but she’s 52 today not 59 (she was born in 1959) [:

Posted by J3SSAston on April 15, 2011, 09:00 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Happy Birthday from one Thompson to another. Couldn’t have been a better actor for Professor Trelawney!

Posted by Rosie016 on April 15, 2011, 09:02 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Ms.Thompson! I love your movie Nanny McPhee as well by the way!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on April 15, 2011, 09:14 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emma! Not only an amazing actor, but also a very talented screenwriter. Her adaptation of “Sense and Sensibility” is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. ADORE HER!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on April 15, 2011, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Happy Birthday Emma!:D Hope you´ll have a wonderful day today!:)
You´ve been great as Trelawney!:)

Posted by jessyginny on April 15, 2011, 09:53 AM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

I absolutely love you Emma! Happy Birthday from me and all of my friends who adore Harry Potter and all of the other things you’ve been in, we all want to wish you a Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day. I predict you will get . . . CAKE. (Seers know theses things, you will, I can see . . )

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on April 15, 2011, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Happy B-day. Emma! I’ve loved your work ever since I saw you in “The Tall Guy”, straight on through to your work in the HP series. Speaking of which, one of my favorite bits from the whole series is when you refer to the centaur, Firenze, as “Dobbin”. Very droll. Best wishes to you, along with a very loud, celebratory toast of “Hey, Nonny Nonny!”

Posted by Paskunius Senus on April 15, 2011, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

Happy Birthday Emma Thompson. May U live a long and peaceful life; and continue to entertain us!!!

Posted by agarwalsonika7 on April 15, 2011, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Happy Birthday Emma T!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 15, 2011, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

I can’t wait to see her in DH 2 when she throws crystal balls at the death eaters

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on April 15, 2011, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Sdc10002_thumb

Happy Birthday. As already mentioned Ms. Thompson is a very young 52!

Posted by julisara on April 15, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Emma Thompson is an amazingly gifted actress, director and screenwriter. I hope to see her in many more movies. The outtakes of her fumbling with her food during Umbridge’s speech in the Great Hall are my absolute favorite of all the ‘extras’ that come with the DVDs – she was hilarious.

My only regret with her part in the HP films is that there was no canon excuse to get her to do any scenes with her ex, Kenneth Branagh. They did some great films together and had really amazing onscreen chemistry.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 15, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Emma! No beeter woman to plat Trelawney!

Posted by Lisa96 (ROAR) on April 15, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Happy b-day!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on April 15, 2011, 04:45 PM report to moderator

Up at the High Table, Dumbledore had swapped his pointed wizard's hat for a flowered bonnet, and was chuckling merrily at a joke Professor Flitwick had just read him.