EW's "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Images Released in High Res

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 18, 2011, 06:06 PM

EW has released a series of beautiful, high-res versions of the new images from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film, featured in this week's Potter-packed issue.  These images are now part of our DH:2 section of our Image Galleries right here.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

December_loadoff_087_thumb

Can’t wait much longer for this movie
- ‘It looks so freakin’ awesome !

HP rules !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 18, 2011, 06:53 PM report to moderator

Looks like Draco has a new sidekick to replace Crabbe. Is that Blaise Zabini? Wish they would have left Jaime Waylett in the movie in spite of his troubles.

Neville looks every bit Voldemort’s equal.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on April 18, 2011, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Love the pic in the vault!!

Posted by akcorr on April 18, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

I subscribe to EW, so I have the pics. They are so cool becuase Bellatrix is all shocked, Voldemort is all like “what-what!” and Neville’s like “Yea, I did that!”

Posted by Tanderule on April 19, 2011, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

The picture of Neville confuses me a bit. Early spoiler review of the test screening seemed to indicate that Neville kills Nagini literally just before Harry and Voldemort cast their final spell but it’s also been said that Harry and Voldemort face off alone, without the surrounding crowd as described in the book – but in this picture it looks like Neville has just killed Nagini and there are plenty of people in the background watching. I’m hoping that WB is trying to mislead us with some of the changes and are, in fact, staying more loyal to the books than they’re leading on. That’s a bit what it seems like, especially with Helen McCrory’s comments that they’ve filmed several versions of certain scenes. Anyone else think so?

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on April 19, 2011, 02:44 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

@he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed
I sort of agree, I mean it would be amazing if it would be just like in the book, but the version that they said they would do seems more suitable for a movie. I tried to imagine Neville killing Nagini and then imagine where Harry and Voldemort are at that point, but I’m confused as well…

I think it’ll all come together, I trust WB and I can’t wait to see it! <3

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 19, 2011, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t wait!!!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on April 19, 2011, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 19, 2011, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow! They look great! I agree with @he_who_must_not_be_named, I’m really confused to whats happening. I don’t like the idea of Harry and Voldemort facing off alone, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 19, 2011, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on April 20, 2011, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Great pictures! Neville has to get Nagini beforethe last spells are cast. In the book, It was outside and night, so moving into Hogwarts makes photographic sense. I still want to see Molly and Bellatrix duel.

Posted by budgie on April 20, 2011, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it much longer either! Sooo excited!

Posted by undesirable1 on April 21, 2011, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it much longer either! Sooo excited!

Posted by undesirable1 on April 21, 2011, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Those pics are great! I can’t wait for the movie to come out!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on April 21, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

Do you like writing? Do you like Harry Potter? Do you like anything that amazes you? Well, Check out our new site!!! Its Speechless!!

Posted by Ronniekins on April 21, 2011, 10:11 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry couldn't believe it -- he was free. he rolled down the window, the night air whipping his hair, and looked back at the shrinking rooftops of Privet Drive. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley were all hanging, dumbstruck, out of Harry's window.[br