Watch First Five Minutes of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" at DigitalSpy

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
April 18, 2011, 12:31 PM

To celebrate last week's DVD and Blu Ray release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", Digital Spy has the first five minutes of the film on its website for your viewing pleasure. Watch via this link.

Thanks to Digital Spy for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avatar_thumb

There have been many changes from book to film and one that is actually well done is where Hermione oblivates her parents memories of her. Emma plays the part well and it is wonderfully sad.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on April 18, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

This is awesome! It is great quality!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 18, 2011, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I really like the scene of Hermione with her parents. She talks about it in the book, but seeing it at the beginning of the movie really set the tone for the personal sacrifices the trio would have to make. That was a very good change and addition.

Even more exciting is the sneak peek at Part II that is on the blu ray of Part I. Can’t wait for the movie.

Posted by Eeyore on April 18, 2011, 02:18 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I love it ..
This movie kicks ass ;)

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 18, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

This is getting really annoying now, I have to wait until Sunday to get my DVD!

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on April 18, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I watched the DVD over the weekend. I find more to love about this movie each time I see it. Never thought I’d say that about a Yates HP film. The performances are BRILLIANT. It was great to see Rupert with so much screen time. He’s WONDERFUL. I thought Emma was great in POA, but she outdid herself in this one. The scene where Hermione erases her parents’ memories is very moving. I also have to give a shout-out to the locket caper in the ministry. I thought the actors who portrayed the polyjuiced trio were PERFECT. There are so many spectacular things about this film. Yates/Kloves hit a grand slam with this one!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on April 18, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator

NOTE: The way to watch the exclusive preview of Deathly Hallows Part 2 on the Blu Ray version of DH1 is to go on to the BD Live link on the Main Movie Blu Ray Disc.

(You will need a Blu Ray Player with internet enabled, an internet connection and a copy of the Blu Ray version)

Posted by SCowell on April 18, 2011, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Thanks!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 18, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

incredible, want the dvd

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on April 18, 2011, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Or you can just watch the preview scene on the special features disk SCowell.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on April 19, 2011, 12:26 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Wooo…! I suppose now the dvd is released I will buy it for certain.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on April 19, 2011, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Going to buy it this week ;)

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 19, 2011, 03:44 AM report to moderator

I LOVE this movie. So beautifully done. Anxiously awaiting Part 2.

Posted by KayWeasley on April 19, 2011, 01:29 PM report to moderator

Very good! that is a very good quality video!

Posted by 9em on April 19, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on April 20, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator

"...Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. He knows the headmaster, you see. Well, you know his opinion of Dumbledore -- the man's such a Mudblood-lover -- and Durmstrang doesn't admit that sort of riffraff."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014