Watch First Five Minutes of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" at DigitalSpy

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
April 18, 2011, 12:31 PM

To celebrate last week's DVD and Blu Ray release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", Digital Spy has the first five minutes of the film on its website for your viewing pleasure. Watch via this link.

Thanks to Digital Spy for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Images_thumb

I LOVE HP! I bought the movie the first day it came out! I love the scene where Hermione erases her parents memory! I love the whole movie!!!!!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on April 21, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Amazing! Just, amazing! :D

Posted by . on April 23, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

I started crying so hard when she obliviated her parents’ memories… such a perfect scene. I’m not going to watch this, cause it will just make me cry, and want to watch the rest. :(

Posted by half-bloodprince on April 24, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

YodatheHobbit I can’t find it on the special features disc. Thanks for the tip Scowell

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 27, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator

I thought it said the first five of the part two and i screamed! But FALSE ALARM!!!! :)

Posted by 9em on May 14, 2011, 01:42 PM report to moderator

"Turn 'round and face me like a man, why don't you?"[br]"But I am not a man, Muggle," said the cold voice, barely audible now over the crackling of the flames. "I am much, much more than a man."