Emma Watson Introduces "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Video Game Teaser Trailer; Official Game Website Launched (Updated)

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
April 21, 2011, 12:52 PM

The official "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: The Videogames" Facebook page posted the teaser trailer for EA's  "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" video game with an introduction from Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).

You can watch it at this link or below:

Update: In addition to the above trailer, the official website for the "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" EA video game was launched today and can be seen via this link.  Harry Potter actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) gives an introduction to the site which features a number of images, videos, news on the game, links to pre-order, and much more.  Click here to check it out!

The game is due to be released on the 12th of July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Imagescajfpgyt_thumb

I can’t wait to buy this one :D

Posted by SnapeshouldhavebeeninGryffindor! on April 22, 2011, 10:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

It seems alright…I don’t think I’ll be buying it. But maybe they’ll come out with another lego H.P. Game…I really liked years 1-4!

Posted by Jacket on April 22, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Well, Emma has left Brown University in the USA, and left for good. It seems that she was taunted by fellow students to the point that she could not take it anymore! One Brown student I saw interviewed, said whenever she (Emma) would answer a question correctly they would shout out ‘5 points for Gryffindor’ and so on… :+/

Posted by Won_Two on April 22, 2011, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Part 1 was okay but the ending was just so lazy it pretty much ruined the game.

This part looks promising though! :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 23, 2011, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I hate video games, they never give credit to the books/films they’re based on!

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 24, 2011, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

Ohh I want all harry games… I only played the chamber of secrets years ago!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on April 25, 2011, 01:07 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Yeah apprently the Part I video game was God awful

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 26, 2011, 08:24 AM report to moderator

Let me tell you, although this trailer is awesome and really realistic, I’m tired of teasers, give me the real trailer! And did anyone notice how much Emma Watson’s hair grew pretty long over the past few months?

Posted by . on April 26, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Wow, this looks awesome. I should really start playing video games, but I fear that I’ll become addicted and never leave my house again! Especially with this game.

Posted by Smitch on April 26, 2011, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Posted by Smitch on April 26, 2011, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Dirty_harry_thumb

This looks incredible! I need to have this :D

Posted by sexysnapeyseverus on April 26, 2011, 07:50 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Where’s the Rupert video?

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 27, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Shouldn'ta lost me temper," he said ruefully, "but it didn't work anyway. Meant ter turn [Dudley] into a pig, but I suppose he was so much like a pig anyway there wasn't much left ter do."