Fun Friday: Harry Potter is Real

Humor
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:12 PM

A bit of a throwback for Fun Friday today, as we share a video of who we know as Dan Radcliffe explaining the real Harry Potter.  Hint: It's all real.

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community. This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community. If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

P4093399_thumb

Oh God!! That was and still is so funny!
“So what does Harry do now?”
“He chills a lot… I talk to women” hahahahahhahahaha!!! Dan is hilarious! He must be a great guy to hang out with! Such a lovely young man, I’m so happy he turned out to be this way!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on April 24, 2011, 07:32 PM report to moderator

Do you like Harry Potter? and Ron weasley? <3
Well, check out this site!

Posted by Ronniekins on April 24, 2011, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

HAHA! I love this video! I think it’s hilarious! Way to go Daniel! (Or rather Harry) Ha. cracks me up every time… Cricket… I kind of want to learn to play Cricket, but I don’t know the rules or anything…

Posted by Jacket on April 24, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator

You know, wizards live among us,hidden in plain sight. I just can’t believe Harry was so willing to break the International Confederation of Wizards’ Statute of Secrecy.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on April 24, 2011, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

Can you say “Bolt”? :)

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on April 24, 2011, 11:36 PM report to moderator
47_thumb
1996 Points

broom burn xD

Posted by ronlvr44 on April 25, 2011, 10:31 AM report to moderator

that was really good! Dan seems like the kind of guy who can take a joke.

Posted by kabing74 on April 25, 2011, 01:26 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Omg, I laughed the whole time. NOW this guy is a true Harry Potter Fan. He loves himslef soo much! :) Ah, gotta love Dan, gotta love ‘im.
Oh, and 2:00 to 2:32 is awesome!
“…Complete lack of appreciation for Britain Sports.”
“You-You. It’s too complicated it’s too slow!" waves arms in anger OMG, soo awesome, Dan, so awesome. :P

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 25, 2011, 01:41 PM report to moderator

i love this:) so funny! broom burn <——- hahhahaah

Posted by crookmyshanks137 on April 25, 2011, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Haha gosh what I love this video!:D
Go Dan/Harry, you´re great and really funny!:) I knew you were real!:)

Posted by jessyginny on April 25, 2011, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Bloody Brilliant!

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

HARRY POTTER IS REAL!! We all know this already:)

Posted by JessSnape on April 25, 2011, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Too funny! Thanks for sharing with us Leaky!

Posted by beewell on April 25, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Hermione-ron-battle-of_hogwarts-fight_thumb

Haha I think I watched this a few months ago! Dan is absolutely hilarious! He has such a good personality and sense of humor! :)

Posted by hermionerules5 {HR/R 4evr!} on April 26, 2011, 02:09 AM report to moderator

I was laughing out loud at this. My parents entered the room and thought I was going crazy.

Posted by radishraven...WBM on April 26, 2011, 06:23 AM report to moderator

Harry pulled open his trunk and drew out his Triwizard winnings.[br]"Take it," he said... "I don't want it."[br]"You're mental," said George, trying to push it back at Harry.[br]"No, I'm not," said Harry. "You take it, and get inventing. It's for the joke