Trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" to Air Wednesday on ABC Family

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:36 PM

The first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will premiere this coming Wednesday, April 27, during the 7:00 - 9:00 pm EST hours, a press release issued by ABC Family reports.  The trailer will be broadcast during an airing of "Happy Gilmore."  Official word is as follows:

Burbank, CA (April 22, 2011) – ABC Family continues to be the television destination for all Harry Potter™ fans, this time by airing the U.S. premiere of the new “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” trailer on Wednesday, April 27th. The trailer will air during a showing of “Happy Gilmore,” which airs 7:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT.
The premiere of the new trailer will give fans a glimpse at the epic finale of the “Harry Potter™” film series, including moments from such scenes as Harry, Ron and Hermione escaping from Gringotts bank, the Room of Requirement fire storm, Mrs. Weasley taking on Bellatrix Lestrange, and Harry and Voldemort’s last stand. To get fans ready for the trailer, ABCFamily.com will be releasing one exclusive new photo from “Harry Potter™ and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” in support of the trailer’s premiere on ABC Family.
Stick to Leaky for full coverage!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Lily___james_potter_thumb

CAN’T WAIT! squeal blush

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 24, 2011, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

For those of you outside the US (or inside but who don’t have ABC Family, like me), I am pretty sure that the trailer is just premiering on ABC Family. I predict that right after it does, it will be officially posted on the internet by WB, and everyone worldwide will be able to see it. I have no inside knowledge, but I’m pretty sure it happened that way in the past.

By the way, Leaky (pedant alert, sorry…), I’m pretty sure the trailer will not premier “during the 7:00-9:00 PM EST hours.” EST means Eastern Standard Time, but most of the country is on Daylight Saving Time now. I think you need to either say “7:00-9:00 PM EDT” (Eastern Daylight Time) or, like the official press release, “7:00-9:00 PM ET” (Eastern Time, which sidesteps the issue).

Posted by Bandersnatch on April 24, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It will be posted on U-Toob right away…

Posted by Won_Two on April 24, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

looking forward to see it!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on April 24, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator

Do you like Harry Potter? and Ron weasley? <3
Well, check out this site!

Posted by Ronniekins on April 24, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator

Do you like Harry Potter? and Ron weasley? <3
Well, check out this site!

Posted by Ronniekins on April 24, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

So… does anyone read the “contact us” emails (re: cast tips)? On Friday, Dan and the cast of “how to succeed in business…” performed a great number on the today show. It never made the news here (that I could find). So, I submitted a direct link to the video (two days ago)… still nothing. Sorry, but to me, that was a pretty big deal in the fandom. Would love to see it here on Leaky.

Posted by heartless_wench on April 25, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-28_at_7

Seen first scene of DH part 2. So awesome. Cant wait until the movie !!!

Posted by Louie.Weasley on April 25, 2011, 04:10 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

GREAT CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT!!…..NOW????? CAN WE GET A COUNT DOWN PLEASE??

Posted by molly43 on April 25, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I’d love to see this trailer, but having to sit thru “Happy Gilmore” is asking too much. I’ll wait for Leaky to post it.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on April 25, 2011, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!! I can’t wait to see it!!!!! Totally AWESOME!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on April 25, 2011, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Ahh why is it only USA every single time, it´s soooo unfair!!:(
What about us who doesn´t live in USA??!!:( We also wanna see it!
Oh well, I guess it will be out on youtube too…so yeah…
But OMG I´m so freaking excited to see it!!:D Can´t wait, it´s gonna be AMAZING!!:D Yaaay!

Posted by jessyginny on April 25, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

@doctorpope181 – I second the motion. LEAKY – Please create a new countdown. We know that DH1 is here, it is so here that it is here on DVD. Thanks :)

Posted by Bless_the_children on April 25, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator

ah i missed it. :( I shall look it up on YouTube.

Posted by FredWeasely123 on April 25, 2011, 10:14 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It’ll be on youtube in a matter of minutes don’t panic! Looking forward I’ll have to stay up really late though as I live in Spain! Oh it’s all ending and Leaky for the love of God… COUNTDOWN PLEASE!!

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 26, 2011, 07:44 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You won't?" said Voldemort quietly, and the Death Eaters were not laughing now. "You won't say no? Harry, obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die... Perhaps another little dose of pain?"