Pre-Orders Open for "Dear Mr. Potter"

News
Posted by: Stephanie_J
April 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

"Dear Mr. Potter: Letters of Love, Loss, and Magic" is a new book featuring hundreds of letters and pictures from fans who have been impacted and inspired by Harry Potter.

Some familiar fandom names also pop up in the book, including Leaky's own webmistress and author of "Harry, A History" Melissa Anelli, actress Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), New York Times-best selling author John Green, Andrew Slack from the Harry Potter Alliance, Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters, Andrew Sims and Eric Scull of MuggleNet, and Esther Earl's mom, Lori.

Pre-orders for "Dear Mr. Potter" are now open with all proceeds going directly to the Harry Potter Alliance. Those who pre-order will receive the discounted price of $14.99.

"Dear Mr. Potter" will go on sale July 1, 2011, but here are 10 good reasons why now is the best time to pre-order!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Wand_thumb

Awesome! I’m sure its going to be a very touching book!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 27, 2011, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

sounds good to me. id love to pre-order it

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on April 27, 2011, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

I really want to order this.

Posted by Cat de la Creme on April 27, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

It’s probably not going to be available anywhere I go, it never is…but awesome idea! Hope to read it

Posted by Miss Weasley on April 27, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator

That’s so cool! I really want to read it now! Hopefully, when the price goes down, I might buy it. =]

Posted by . on April 27, 2011, 04:38 PM report to moderator

I’m gonna ask for this for my birthday! :D

Posted by on April 28, 2011, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Halloween-purple-lovely-witch_thumb

I really want to have this…

Posted by purplewitch on April 28, 2011, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Sunsethogwarts_thumb

Sounds so awesome! I will definitely be buying a copy! Great work.CANT WAIT FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by PHONELADY on April 29, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I’ve ordered mine! Really looking forward to July more than ever now! : )

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 29, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Please say it’s going to be in England!! I’m desperate to read it, this book sounds really amazing!!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on April 30, 2011, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Roses2_thumb

Oh my gosh! HOPE TO READ IT :D

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on April 30, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator

This sounds interesting, and I think someone should by that book for J.K.Rowling! So she can know that big of an impact she made on the world. <3 =]

Posted by . on May 06, 2011, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

Guess what I just ordered?!

Posted by sunny2017 on June 25, 2011, 07:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"So ends the famous Harry Potter... Alone in the Chamber of Secrets, forsaken by his friends, defeated at last by the Dark Lord he so unwisely challenged. You'll be back with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry... She bought you twelve years of borrowed