"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Airs on ABC Family; US and French Dubbed Version Now Online (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 27, 2011, 08:47 PM

Update: Apple.com has made available the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which can be viewed in 480p, 720p, and 1080p.

As expected, ABC Family has aired the full US version of the trailer during the last half hour of the "Happy Gilmore" broadcast.  Clocking in at approximately two minutes in legnth, the trailer features a voice over of Lord Voldemort's speech during the Battle of Hogwarts and glimpses of the battle, Gringots break in, the castle crashing down around Harry, Snape's memories, Molly and Bellatrix's duel, Snape at Godric's Hollow, Oliver Wood sweeping into Hogwarts, the Weasley's surrounding Fred's body, and Harry and Voldemort tumbling off a cliff at Hogwarts.

Additionally, Cine.orange has posted a French dubbed version of what is expected to be the first full trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" set to air this evening on ABC Family.  To watch this trailer, click here.

Stay close to Leaky as we'll post the trailer as soon as it appears online.

Update 2:  Thanks to WB we now have a full range of viewing and download options for the just released "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" trailer.

WINDOWS HD

WINDOWS STANDARD

FLASH

QUICKTIME HD

QUICKTIME STANDARD

Many thanks to Countdown2DH!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!!! So epic and moving, the Snape part were wonderful. And did anyone else notice Lupin and Tonk, reaching out to eachother? Looks like they were a Hogwarts, I am so happy they were included. :D

Posted by LunaLuver on April 27, 2011, 10:46 PM report to moderator

that was freaking intense. well done! :)

Posted by Ogg_the_Groundskeeper on April 27, 2011, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

I just watched it, having now put my baby to sleep. Wow….it looks fanfriggintastic. I am not looking forward to the ‘cliff’ ending Bootleg Edward talked about in that last Pottercast….but I know it’s the movie, not the book. So excited to see it! Wish upon wish I was able to see it at LeakyCon….I’m so bummed I can’t go!

Posted by stenojoz on April 27, 2011, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

It was terrific—and epic. But I have to keep saying to myself “Jo signed off on this, Jo signed off on this,” because I hate the way they have Harry and Voldemort fighting. It goes against everything from the book (yes, I know the movies aren’t the books). Love the flower in Lily’s hand and the shot of Remus and Tonks—and the Hogwarts statues!!

Posted by izziewitch on April 27, 2011, 11:05 PM report to moderator

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!’!!!!!!!! So AMAZING!!!! Where can i get tge direct link? But… What was the part where harry hugs voldemort and they jump into a giant hole? …..questionable…

Posted by Srose on April 27, 2011, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Snape vanishing!
Molly brandishing!
Lily’s flower!
Hogwart’s power!

Oh good grief I will die waiting for this movie and Leaky Con…….. XD

Posted by Bless_the_children on April 28, 2011, 12:34 AM report to moderator

I’ve watched it 5 times so far. Once in slow motion. I can’t wait to see it!!!

Posted by Ratorr on April 28, 2011, 01:01 AM report to moderator

Looks outstanding. Simply outstanding. And for the record, i HATED the final confrontation between Harry and Voldemort in the book. Was just them talking for 6 pages, casting half a spell each and Voldemort flopping over dead. All that build up for nothing. Easily my biggest let down in the entire series. That junk would NEVER have worked in a film. Hell for me it didn’t even work in the book. So i am THRILLED to see it changed and fixed up for the movie. I can’t wait to see the Potter series finally brought to a close.

Posted by Knives05 on April 28, 2011, 01:02 AM report to moderator

Hey guys, this other fan site did a review episode on UStream for the trailer and it’s pretty good! Atleast we have one direct reaction to listen to!

Here is the site:

Here is the podcast:

Plus see the trailer in English:

Posted by anastasia1234 on April 28, 2011, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Phew! And lots of Snape! (How does Alan Rickman in the Godric’s Hollow scene manage to look like a man in his twenties whose world’s just falling apart? Don’t tell me it’s all make-up. That man must have an Oscar.)

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on April 28, 2011, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

oh my…i’m spechless right now.
this looks fantastic,though at the same time heart-breaking,i don’t want it to end :’(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on April 28, 2011, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Didn’t anyone ever teach you it’s rude and annoying to spam your site anastasia1234?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on April 28, 2011, 02:55 AM report to moderator

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY LIKE 79 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Melly96 on April 28, 2011, 03:46 AM report to moderator

This is going to be truly cool. I think that I’m more excited than my niece who once upon a time told me that there was a book called harry potter # 3 and I was her only chance to find someone crazy enough to take a 9 yr old to get a book at midnight when she simply had to have it. What a smart girl, that introduction to Potter brought me so much enjoyment over the years. I’m a 55 year old professional ICU RN and I’m guaranteed to cry like a baby that night when it’s over.

Posted by brewinales on April 28, 2011, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Dont know what to do. I might cry any moment

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on April 28, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator

"Cornelius, I am ready to fight your men -- and win again!" said Dumbledore in a thunderous voice. "But a few minutes ago you saw proof, with your own eyes, that I have been telling you the truth for a year. Lord Voldemort has returned, you have been chas