"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Airs on ABC Family; US and French Dubbed Version Now Online (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 27, 2011, 08:47 PM

Update: Apple.com has made available the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which can be viewed in 480p, 720p, and 1080p.

As expected, ABC Family has aired the full US version of the trailer during the last half hour of the "Happy Gilmore" broadcast.  Clocking in at approximately two minutes in legnth, the trailer features a voice over of Lord Voldemort's speech during the Battle of Hogwarts and glimpses of the battle, Gringots break in, the castle crashing down around Harry, Snape's memories, Molly and Bellatrix's duel, Snape at Godric's Hollow, Oliver Wood sweeping into Hogwarts, the Weasley's surrounding Fred's body, and Harry and Voldemort tumbling off a cliff at Hogwarts.

Additionally, Cine.orange has posted a French dubbed version of what is expected to be the first full trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" set to air this evening on ABC Family.  To watch this trailer, click here.

Stay close to Leaky as we'll post the trailer as soon as it appears online.

Update 2:  Thanks to WB we now have a full range of viewing and download options for the just released "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" trailer.

WINDOWS HD

WINDOWS STANDARD

FLASH

QUICKTIME HD

QUICKTIME STANDARD

Many thanks to Countdown2DH!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Oh man… trailer was good, but that scen where harry goes “Tom let’s finish this the way we started” was really weird and awkward in my opinion.

And what’s up with driving your car? (If you get that reference I love you)

Posted by Fuffluns on April 28, 2011, 10:43 AM report to moderator

And what’s up with driving your car? (If you get that reference I love you)

Posted by Fuffluns on April 28, 2011, 10:44 AM report to moderator

i loved the music at the start! the haunting like ballerina music box music, yes! Cute daisy thing in the Prince’s Tale. I hope they include Dumbledore in that and they don’t do that inky thing they usually do in memories… i love the kind of swirling camera that represent the death eaters, it just shows the havoc that is taking place with great pace… I hope it includes all the little battle details like Fred and George finding it fun to fight and Sprout using mandrakes. But i like the style of spells and the general feel to the battle just from the trailer! I can see Giants! :) Why would they show Fred dead? I think aslong as they explain how Draco was the elder wand owner and now Harry is because Snape didn’t defeat Dumbledore…. and Nagini being killed at the right time, I won’t care about the minor details of being thrown off the tower and it only being Voldy and Harry alone battling.

Although if Voldemort explodes or something i’ll be miffed. He needs to just fall dead like a human. I love it when Ginny thinks Harry’s dead so she runs forward first. If Bonnie Wright pulls that off i’ll be happy they included that.

JUST EDIT IT RIGHTT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J.K.ROWLING GAVE YOU A BEAUTIFUL ENDING. DON’T CHANGE ANYTHING THAT DOESN’T NEED TO BE CHANGED!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on April 28, 2011, 10:57 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Loved the part where the knight jumps down and also where the many knights are marching. I couldn’t find the molly scene that some people spoke of and would have loved to have seen it. Does anyone know what link I’d look at to find it? They are getting better in making the HP films. I felt HPDH pt 1 was not bad with sticking to the essence of the book. I can’t wait to see pt2. For me it will never be over bc I’ll just keep playing them over and over as I do the books on cds.

However: the scene where harry goes “Tom let’s finish this the way we started” and HP grabs voltemort around the neck for them to both do a high flying jump to a pit of no return- how about the fact that voldemort can fly w/o a broom and HP can’t ….soooooo?

Posted by molly43 on April 28, 2011, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

okay, showing my ignorance, but — how do you watch this in slow motion?

Also, Knives05, I know what you mean, but I think they should have figured something out differently. Voldemort couldn’t really fight Harry because Harry’s the master of the Elder Wand; none of his spells would have worked. And I actually did like the vision in the book of the two of them circling each other with all the defenders of Hogwarts looking on and the final “Expelliarmus” from Harry.

Posted by izziewitch on April 28, 2011, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

Definetly the most epic HP trailer to date. Only part I didn’t like is when Harry grabs Voldemort and they fall off the building. Really?? Do we really need to be adding stuff that isn’t in the book when we all know that they are going to leave out scenes that we would have liked to see?? Oh well, I knew it would happen. I’m still beyond excited for this movie. Is it July yet?!!!

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on April 28, 2011, 11:58 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just watched this and I am now crying! I don’t want to to end! I got chills since the music started but when Harry and voldemort fell off I was like Omg!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR JULY 15

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on April 28, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Love all the shots of Snape, looks like Rickman will own this movie

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 28, 2011, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

um the french version is from france… its horribly doubled i prefer the VQ XP and mostly the VO.THIS IS EPIC I LOVE THE TRAILER

Posted by Lost Northern on April 28, 2011, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Logen_cruz_thumb

It’s kinda crazy how the fire is chasing them in the room of requirement. It looks like tiger fire or something. Not how I pictured it, but cool. And at 1:27 that is crazy how the guys running through the forest get hit with some spell and turn into skeletons then to dust. That’s one crazy spell.

Posted by allprostar31 on April 28, 2011, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

The DE’s are not being hit with spells, they ran full tilt into Hogwarts protection before Lv destroyed it.

Did NO-ONE notice that is Oliver Wood leading the charge on a broom ?

The Harry / LV leaping off a ledge is fine. They are not flying for goodness sake ! LV can apparate inside Hogwarts now that the defenses are broken. Harry doesn’t " hug " him, jeez ! How else would you force LV off and buy time for Neville to kill Nagini ?

What about Harry reaching out for Lily’s hand ? That is what you call epic !

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on April 28, 2011, 01:14 PM report to moderator

I have chills, I have goosebumps, and I just might have gotten some cold sweats from PURE EXCITEMENT OVER THE WHOLE THING! Unfortunately I can’t shriek for joy at the preview at the moment because I’m in a public computer lab. But still, EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Huffletough on April 28, 2011, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb
trailer is amazing. they didn’t reveal too much. H/V jump makes no sense,but fine,we’ll see what they had changed.
Posted by Matea on April 28, 2011, 01:25 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!

Posted by CDR on April 28, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

Blow-you away Awesome!
But why o why are Harry and Voldemort jumping off a cliff. Is this a new trend in hero movies? Aragorn in Two Towers, anyone?

Posted by troyalg on April 28, 2011, 02:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"My father's next door buying my books and mother's up the street looking at wands," said the boy. He had a bored, drawling voice. "Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll