Voldemort is going down!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 10, 2011, 07:27 PM

Our first caption contest is officially under our belts and I'm thrilled to say that we had an overwhelming number of submissions. I'll be posting several of them on our Tumblr throughout the night, but one winner has been chosen!

Congratulations to ~Roni~! She's been awarded 100 MyLeaky points for her creative, StarKid-inspired submission.

Check the top of this post for the next picture we want you to caption. Leave your best captions in the comments and another winner will be chosen, awarded 100 MyLeaky points, and posted here tomorrow. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

354970789b_thumb

Congrats Roni!

My submisson:
Voldemort: a……..a……a…… ACHOO
Harry: Yuk! Voldy bogies!

I’m so sorry! Hangs her head in shame at her own childishness :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on May 10, 2011, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Roses2_thumb

WHOO HOO! VOLDEY’S GOIN’ DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait! If he dies…. no more HP books!

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on May 10, 2011, 07:51 PM report to moderator

Congrats Roni!
My caption: Harry Potter, not dead?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
=]

Beckett_thumb

My Caption: Screams like a little girl and runs away

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on May 10, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

My caption:
“Attack Bellatrix, attack! Or else….”

Posted by LunaLuver on May 10, 2011, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Img00051-20110314-1543_thumb

Voldy: Die Harry DIE!!!!!
Harry:yawn You know this is getting old. Let me inform you that’s my newly aquired wand , so tricks on you MWUAHAHAHA ! >:D
( I know I’m lame xD but if this happened .. Oh gosh ! )

Posted by Dray_Har.31 on May 10, 2011, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Polina_kouklina_as_lily_evans_by_veeverrverity_thumb

@AntiochPeverell, you stole mine! now i have to come up with something else.

“I said left you idiot! why are you turning right?!?”

Posted by Lily Evans on May 10, 2011, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

Congrats Roni! :D

My Caption: OMG THERE’S A SALE AT HONEYDUKES?!

:P

Posted by Owana Potter on May 10, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator

Caption: Voldemort, it’s time to open wide and swallow your pride!

Posted by RAVEN on May 10, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

Ah…so that’s what was happening in the movie…makes so much more sense now, lol.

Posted by Beansie on May 10, 2011, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

“Is that really what I look like?”

Posted by josh1210 on May 11, 2011, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Voldemort: "Bellatrix, did you usw the last of my Head and Shoulders for fuller, thicker looking hair?

Bella: No, my lord

Voldemort: Didn’t you?

Bella: No

Voldemort: Didn’t you?

Bella: …Yes

Posted by josh1210 on May 11, 2011, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, my lord, I fear you have got spinach in your teeth.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 11, 2011, 01:25 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oi! Angelina!"[br]"What?" she called back.[br]"Want to come to the ball with me?"[br]Angelina gave Fred an appraising sort of look.[br]"All right, then," she said...[br]"There you go," said Fred to Harry and Ron, "piece of cake."