Voldemort is going down!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 10, 2011, 07:27 PM

Our first caption contest is officially under our belts and I'm thrilled to say that we had an overwhelming number of submissions. I'll be posting several of them on our Tumblr throughout the night, but one winner has been chosen!

Congratulations to ~Roni~! She's been awarded 100 MyLeaky points for her creative, StarKid-inspired submission.

Check the top of this post for the next picture we want you to caption. Leave your best captions in the comments and another winner will be chosen, awarded 100 MyLeaky points, and posted here tomorrow. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Images_thumb

Congrats Roni

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on May 11, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

My Caption: How dare they allow Roni to win, it should have been me!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on May 11, 2011, 05:58 PM report to moderator

Announcer: “We have secretly switched Tom Riddle’s usual decaffeinated coffee with our super caffeinated brand. Let’s see if he noticed…..”

Voldemort: “AHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Posted by Ratorr on May 11, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator

Voldemort: “AHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Posted by Ratorr on May 11, 2011, 06:13 PM report to moderator

Congrats Roni!

Posted by Ratorr on May 11, 2011, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Great captions!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 11, 2011, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

My Caption:
Bella!! Get me some “You No Poo”! Now!!!!

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on May 11, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Voldemort: “Holy rotten toenails Umbridge! A thong, really?”

Umbridge: I thought you’d like it my lord.

Voldemort: Aaaaaaah, you’ve killed me! I finally feel remorse, for your ex boyfriends.

Posted by josh1210 on May 12, 2011, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Ivegotchocolate_resized_thumb

AAAGGHHHH! Damn Potter gave me a wedgie!

Posted by Jonelle on May 12, 2011, 12:26 AM report to moderator

“Incompetent fool! I said I want my steak rare!”

Posted by honigmuffin on May 12, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator

Caption: “Oh my gosh, ITS HARRY FREAKIN’ POTTER!!!!”

Posted by redvines on May 12, 2011, 06:00 PM report to moderator

NNNEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!” or “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” or “WHAT?!?!?!?!”

Posted by Jazzabelle508 on May 12, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Antenna_3_thumb

Oh NO! Cokroaches! EEEP!

Posted by frodo_sp༄ on May 12, 2011, 08:20 PM report to moderator

Voldemort: AAAAH! STEPPED ON A BLOODY TACK AGAIN! This is the last time I walk barefoot!
Lucius: When was your last Tetanus, m’ lord?
Voldemort: I assumed immunity came with immortality, Lucius!

Posted by CuriousRaven on May 13, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator

Ron's wand was still malfunctioning, surpassing itself on Friday morning by shooting out of Ron's hand in Charms and hitting tiny old Professor Flitwick squarely between the eyes, creating a large, throbbing green boil where it had struck.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014