Dan Radcliffe to Perform on "The Late Show with David Letterman" and "The View"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
May 15, 2011, 03:02 PM

Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) will be performing musical numbers from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" this week on both "The Late Show with David Letterman" and "The View." Radcliffe will appear on "The Late Show with David Letterman" this Thursday (May 19th) with the cast of "How to Succeed," and he will be on "The View" this Friday (May 20th) with co-star John Larroquette.

Many thanks to Expectogirl for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Roses2_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to watch!

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on May 15, 2011, 03:31 PM report to moderator

Cant wait to see it! I really wish I could see the musical on Broadway!

Posted by zanza10 on May 15, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator

Cant wait to see it! I really wish I could see the musical on Broadway!

Posted by zanza10 on May 15, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So glad I have the day off on Friday to see The View. Hopefully I get to see it this summer.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 15, 2011, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

This musical really was excellent. I haven’t laughed so much at the theatre since I saw Avenue Q. Really glad people who can’t see the show are going to be able to see something of it. Entire cast was spectacular, especially Larroquette.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 15, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks for the review,hrrypttrfn! It is good to know that someone saw it and really enjoyed it.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 15, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator

Daniel Radcliffe really enjoys performing live, doesn’t he?

Posted by . on May 15, 2011, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

Dan really showed he has a lot of sides to his acting/performing…..great guy as well. Try and score an autograph after the play…..
And can we have a countdown to DH2 Leaky? The DVD will almost be out!!!

Posted by crikeyhunter on May 15, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I cant wait to see him on the view! I wish I could see the musical live, that would be so amazing! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on May 15, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

Lol… I sent TLC a link [i]weeks[/i] ago to a performance by Dan and the ‘How to Succeed…’ cast from the Today Show, and it never got posted. Who do you have to know to get something posted here, LOL. The performance on the Today Show was great. I really hope to get to see the show.

Posted by heartless_wench on May 15, 2011, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome! I wish I can watch it.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 16, 2011, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Nm_huklmj2_thumb

iits mahol

Posted by chinmay on May 16, 2011, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Nm_huklmj2_thumb

iits mahol

Posted by chinmay on May 16, 2011, 03:46 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I will continue to be incredibly annoying and poke Leaky about this constantly too. DHpt2 countdown pretty please?

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 16, 2011, 08:28 AM report to moderator

Cant wait to see it! I really wish I could see the musical on Broadway!
Face
Haber

Posted by Haber on May 16, 2011, 08:28 AM report to moderator

"How touching..." it hissed. "I always value bravery.... Yes, boy, your parents were brave.... I killed your father first; and he put up a courageous fight... but your mother needn't have died... she was trying to protect you.... Now give me the Stone, un